PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 05:17 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [MAY.19.09] MightyROM 4R3BORN & MightyROM5 [NEW BETA's AVAILABLE!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
-bump
Anyone guys?
from the problem you have the second beta wont help you anyways. you need to flash to the shipped rom, then flash r3born, then clear storage. Mike didnt make it publicly available.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:18 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Stoney and TRE, good work. keep it up. seems like you might be onto something!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-28-2009, 05:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

litlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stufflitlepyro knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
Stoney and TRE, good work. keep it up. seems like you might be onto something!
+1 It sounds like you guys are making some progress with finding and fixing the bug. =D>
Old 05-28-2009, 05:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
from the problem you have the second beta wont help you anyways. you need to flash to the shipped rom, then flash r3born, then clear storage. Mike didnt make it publicly available.
-thanks.
Will do
Old 05-29-2009, 01:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

armorforsleep is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to armorforsleep

Is there anyway to speed up the scrolling in Opera, I enabled turbo mode in about:config and changed the reg key to 22 for scrolling fps, but the scrolling just seems to stick and not run smooth. I would love to see it scroll like the "add program" list in TF3D. Thanks.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch, Diamond "Moment"

Stoney60 is keeping up the good workStoney60 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
{WMAFile\Shell\Open\Command\Default} The mistake is "\windows\wmplayer.exe " %1 (note the quotes are in the wrong place and there is a space between .exe and the second quotation mark) it should be WMPlayer.exe "%1" or at the very least \Windows\wmplayer.exe "%1"
Sorry it took so long to get back on this.
Mine is precisely wmplayer.exe "%1"
So maybe that's why mine is working ? I wonder how it got changed in those that aren't? Could it be that folks still having the problem are restoring their registry from a backup?
Seems to me though that if wmplayer isn't turned on to play the ring, that .WAVs wouldn't play either. Wrong--its only for wmas in this folder., WAVs are in a different setting that is the same there.
A few minutes to thoroughly answer someone's question in detail can save hundreds of hours of searching and reading thousands of pages in these forums. A little patience goes a long ways and doesn't leave a bad taste in peoples mouths.

Last edited by Stoney60; 05-29-2009 at 02:25 PM.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

mshnayde is becoming a great contributor

While reflashing to Mighty's ROM.
I obviously flashed the stock and played around with it.
So far so good. Besides the bloatware that's on it - runs pretty well.
Even Sprint TV works - do you guys use another applicaiton for watching TV on mighty's ROM? Could never find a cab that woud work.
Might just stay with the stock for now until the final is released.
Old 05-30-2009, 06:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Sprint
Carrier: Tata

s4sanju is becoming a PPCGeeks regulars4sanju is becoming a PPCGeeks regulars4sanju is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I've installed this on my brother's diamond and foud one issue, not able to see "Edit my proxy server" under My ISP but for rest of the connection's, this option is there. due to this we are unable to use Internet on Laptop thru Diamond.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

(We are not sure what we want exactly but we are 200% sure that whatever you will provide, we will expect more than that)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-30-2009, 11:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

DiamondsAreForever is just getting started
Exclamation Re: [ROM] [MAY.19.09] MightyROM 4R3BORN & MightyROM5 [NEW BETA's AVAILABLE!]

Ugh, I have a wierd one... Randomly my device freezes, generally in the Text messaging opening phase. I'll go to restart it (I've tried both pinhole soft and battery pull resets), and it will either not go past the Mighty Rom splash screen, or it will initiate a hard reset. That part is not so wierd, but this is: Last night, it initiated a hard reset, but not really. All of my installed programs were still there, but contacts, messages, etc. were all lost. Then, I realized it booted half 6.1 and half 6.5 (?). I'll bet the look on my face was priceless, but just wondering if anyone had any suggestions. It's the Mighty 5 beta.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:48 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjansenhtc View Post
Ugh, I have a wierd one... Randomly my device freezes, generally in the Text messaging opening phase. I'll go to restart it (I've tried both pinhole soft and battery pull resets), and it will either not go past the Mighty Rom splash screen, or it will initiate a hard reset. That part is not so wierd, but this is: Last night, it initiated a hard reset, but not really. All of my installed programs were still there, but contacts, messages, etc. were all lost. Then, I realized it booted half 6.1 and half 6.5 (?). I'll bet the look on my face was priceless, but just wondering if anyone had any suggestions. It's the Mighty 5 beta.
Flash a shipped ROM then reflash MR5.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development