PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 10:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

doobdoob is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [February 7th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 4 . 4 [CEOS 20764 Build 20764 - UC]

I had the black call screen before, and I restored my entire backup from Juicy 3.7. Now I have the white call screen back. Is there any way to return to the black dialer?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:08 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [February 7th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.4 BLACKOUT EDITION [20764-UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
mike, come on, give me that much credit, i know that. In my previous posts i acknowledged that I was aware of the fact that multi select is disabled in 2XXXX sys's. But it was Lilrico who said that its possible to do it from the middle of the screen, which I thought was impossible; knowing the fact.

I simply said that the multi select option was replaced by a few menu options which allowed you to select, all below, all, and several, emails

regardless. im glad thats clarified now
I'm going to make a video now.....

I'll show you multi select works without using the menu> select, all below, all, and several thing!
Old 02-09-2009, 11:40 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit
Re: [February 7th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 4 . 4 [CEOS 20764 Build 20764 - UC]

Just downloaded the latest version, by far best release yet, Opera is rendering amazingly, I can actually pan around the page while loading without it jumping around on me.

But, uh, did you leave out Windows Live?

Edit: Nvm, just went to the mail tab and used the softkeys to add an email account via Windows Live but I cant set it to check my mail (push) every 2 hours without the actual application... Any help Mike?

Last edited by abovelegit; 02-09-2009 at 11:50 PM.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by doobdoob View Post
I had the black call screen before, and I restored my entire backup from Juicy 3.7. Now I have the white call screen back. Is there any way to return to the black dialer?
Uhhh.... you're not supposed to be using backups like that. You cannot restore old backups over new ROMs. A backup can only be applied to the ROM you made it on, since your backup can screw up system files.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soaa- View Post
Just flashed my new Diamond with 4.4.4. No Flash in Opera. ): Will there be a fix to this anytime soon?
No.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:19 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soaa- View Post
Just flashed my new Diamond with 4.4.4. No Flash in Opera. ): Will there be a fix to this anytime soon?
Fix? Whats broken? Install Flash Lite 3.1 on your own time.

jk.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:22 AM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
I'm going to make a video now.....

I'll show you multi select works without using the menu> select, all below, all, and several thing!
Sorry about the quality. I couldn't find batteries for my camera, so i had to hook up a 4 year old webcam Anyways, you'll get what I'm trying to say. Hope this helps solving the multi select questions.

http://www.lilrico.com/cellphone/msvid.wmv
Old 02-10-2009, 12:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Sorry about the quality. I couldn't find batteries for my camera, so i had to hook up a 4 year old webcam Anyways, you'll get what I'm trying to say. Hope this helps solving the multi select questions.

http://www.lilrico.com/cellphone/msvid.wmv
Whats this video showing us Rico ?
Old 02-10-2009, 12:33 AM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
Whats this video showing us Rico ?
Multi select in e-mails works...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-10-2009, 12:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

osmany21 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to osmany21

Hello all, this is the first time that I flash or attemt to flash a cooked rom and forgive me if I ask a dumb question but I'm sick and tired of all the glitches my diamond has with the stock rom and its driving me nuts.

1. Is the mighty rom currently posted 4.4.4 or 4.4.5 it show the updates as the .5 but the dl says .4?

2. How stable is this rom. It looks like this rom gets the most use as it has the most posts from users.

Thanks
Old 02-10-2009, 12:37 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Multi select in e-mails works...
Oh ok

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development