PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 03:43 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [February 7th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.4 BLACKOUT EDITION [20764-UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrimmer View Post
Hey LilRico,

I can confirm that the multi-select isnt working properly for me as well. Weather this a universal thing or not i cant say. Working from bottom as in the explanation is working however, but that doesnt really make sense unless you only ever want to select the last series of emails. So could be a case of having to revert to the stock rom before flashing.

Not to pressure you two but any ideas when the landscape keyboard is coming. As I am a fat fingered man this is particularly important to me, and apparently some one of my intellect just can't cope with compact qwerty.

LoL.

not trying to be impatient just wandering when i should check back.
The fix is coming Soon! I promise !! Lasty I'll make a video when I get home and show you how I use the multiselect. You have to do it just right..
Old 02-09-2009, 03:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [February 7th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 4 . 4 [CEOS 20764 Build 20764 - UC]

Updated changelog, more to come
Old 02-09-2009, 03:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [February 7th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 4 . 4 [CEOS 20764 Build 20764 - UC]

Now that you're "gone" I'm flashing your updates more often! How did that happen? Thanks, as usual!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Old 02-09-2009, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: High Tech Computer - Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

Phocas is keeping up the good workPhocas is keeping up the good work

I can't wait for 4.4.5!! I am flashing as soon as it drops!!
Old 02-09-2009, 04:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Let the good times roll
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

kaiguy is becoming a great contributor

What a fantastic ROM. I've been on an older version of Mighty for a while now, and WOW how fast 4.4.4 is! Thanks so much Mike!

LilRico, the graphical additions are fantastic. Really a smooth looking ROM. My only suggestion (and I may be the only one who feels this way?) is to use a lighter color (white, perhaps?) for the home screen of TF3D notifications (i.e. the number count of emails/SMS). The dark gray is somewhat difficult to quickly see if I have an email or a text message. The green highlight, as awkward as it was, was pretty easy to notice.

Thanks again! Looking forward to any future enhancements!
Old 02-09-2009, 04:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Can't wait for it, thanks man!! :>

Quote:
Old 02-09-2009, 04:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Mike--is there any chance at all of getting 4.4.5 out before the bars close? You know I'll be waiting up for the drop, but these 3:00AM releases are killing me! LOL
Old 02-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

But I do have a way-off-topic question--someone left me a voice mail while I was out of my car and bluetooth was not active. When I got back in my car are started it, establishing the BT connection again, my phone dialed voice mail by itself and the next thing I know I am hearing "You have one new voice mail...."! Anyone else experience this?

PS - it WAS kind of cool!

Last edited by pixelpop; 02-09-2009 at 04:38 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 04:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pixelpop View Post
But I do have a way-off-topic question--someone left me a voice mail while I was out of my car and bluetooth was not active. When I got back in my car are started it, establishing the BT connection again, my phone dialed voice mail by itself and the next thing I know I am hearing "You have one new voice mail...."! Anyone else experience this?

PS - it WAS kind of cool!
Thats pretty cool
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development