PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 09:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

TimBal is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [February 7th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.4 BLACKOUT EDITION [20764-UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
i know what multiselect is and how it works, but my understanding was that with the new sys that was implemented in the newer roms this functionality was removed from outlook, and thats what the whole deal with MS disabling multiselect in the newer sys files was about. It was enabled for file manager, but unless im COMPLETELY blind here, i can say for a fact that multi select doesnt work for my gmail inbox.
Mixxy,
If you touch the screen below your last email in your inbox, you should be able to drag your finger upwards and select multiple emails. Make sure you are below the last email. If you are on the last email it won't work.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

cado33055 is just getting started

Hey Mike when i click the taskbar and my notifications come up the shapes surrounding the icons are too big and there is a white and staticy outline of the icon idk is this is happening b/c i am using a different manilla but I dont think so.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:03 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Mike, Great job on this rom. Its running great for me! the only thing I can say is I love the all black/white/grey look to it but for certain things the grey kinda messes me up. Ex: after a soft reset and I go to my email tab on tf3d, it has the icon on the picture mail, not the email. With the grey highlighter instead of the green highlighter I can barely even tell which one is highlighted. but big deal. this rom is amazing. The black dialer and s2a look and work perfect. and the phone seems to start ringing when Im receiving a call faster than ever. minimal delay. THANKS!
Old 02-09-2009, 12:04 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by cado33055 View Post
Hey Mike when i click the taskbar and my notifications come up the shapes surrounding the icons are too big and there is a white and staticy outline of the icon idk is this is happening b/c i am using a different manilla but I dont think so.
did you hard reset after flashing the new rom?
Old 02-09-2009, 12:19 PM
c21
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc Touch Diamond
Carrier: Metr PCS

c21 is a n00b

*Setting up email account it keeps failing to automatically retrieve Internet email provider's settings.
*Also when emailing a picture it does not go to the server unless you install Sprint Picture mail wich I can't use in metro

c21
Miami, Florida
HTC Diamond
Migthy Rom 4.4.4
Metropcs

Last edited by c21; 02-09-2009 at 12:23 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by watzone69 View Post
Personally, I like the whole "Blackout" theme, including the gray highlight.

But, for those of you who don't, the highlight color can be changed with cabs. Do a little searching and I'm sure you'll find one. Here are 2 threads dealing with CFC manila if anyone is interested.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=56104

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=54935

They also link back further to XDA Developers and some interesting threads there. CFC has the potential to make a more efficient TF3D.

Mike or LilRico, are these manila files already compressed or are they compressed "on the fly" with the CFCPatch?

In other words, can we use uncompressed manilas for personalization on this ROM or do we need to compress them first with Chainfire's CFC GUI?

Keyboard/SIP update tonight maybe?
This post froma few days back should give those wanting green highlights a place to start. Frankly, it looked too involved for me, but then again, I am very lazy.
Old 02-09-2009, 02:57 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixxy View Post
i know what multiselect is and how it works, but my understanding was that with the new sys that was implemented in the newer roms this functionality was removed from outlook, and thats what the whole deal with MS disabling multiselect in the newer sys files was about. It was enabled for file manager, but unless im COMPLETELY blind here, i can say for a fact that multi select doesnt work for my gmail inbox.
You're right to some degree. Mike has enabled it by using a reg edit. So it is there..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBal View Post
Mixxy,
If you touch the screen below your last email in your inbox, you should be able to drag your finger upwards and select multiple emails. Make sure you are below the last email. If you are on the last email it won't work.
Is it working for you? I hope so. You don't have to select the last message, I can click right in the middle and drag up as well. But thanks for your explanation!
Old 02-09-2009, 03:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO...nothin but the BEST!

TREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on repTREmp77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I know we are off on this multi-select tangent, so I am adding to it...What is it? Is it different than Inbox>Menu>Select messages>Several...?
Old 02-09-2009, 03:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA
Carrier: Telus

jrimmer is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
You're right to some degree. Mike has enabled it by using a reg edit. So it is there..

Is it working for you? I hope so. You don't have to select the last message, I can click right in the middle and drag up as well. But thanks for your explanation!

Hey LilRico,

I can confirm that the multi-select isnt working properly for me as well. Weather this a universal thing or not i cant say. Working from bottom as in the explanation is working however, but that doesnt really make sense unless you only ever want to select the last series of emails. So could be a case of having to revert to the stock rom before flashing.

Not to pressure you two but any ideas when the landscape keyboard is coming. As I am a fat fingered man this is particularly important to me, and apparently some one of my intellect just can't cope with compact qwerty.

LoL.

not trying to be impatient just wandering when i should check back.
Old 02-09-2009, 03:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

tp617 is just getting started

In the latest ROM version, I used the PIM backup and after restoring, all my contacts received a blank text message from me (each contact that I had previously sent a text message to..). Is anyone experiencing this?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development