PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2009, 09:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

tp617 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

EDIT - I did a hard reset and resolved the email/internet problems. Two follow-up questions for everyone :
1) Should I leave the connection named as "DATA" and do I need to do anything else for tethering?.. I have read on some threads that it should be SPRINT.
2) After initially setting my gmail account, I went back to rename my email to last.first@gmail.com , however after doing that it doesnt give me the option to rename the Account Display Name (initially gmal.com , now I want to rename to gmail.com)

Hi, I may have done something quite dumb. After installing Mighty 4.4.3 I was able to launch and load internet. However, after customizing my gmail into messaging, it said that it could not connect, so I changed the connection name from DATA to SPRINT..Now its asking for my username/password and it cannot load the internet. Thanks for your patience and help.

Last edited by tp617; 02-06-2009 at 10:50 AM.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:19 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

xXxBurtonxXx is a n00b
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Theres 2 Comm managers in connection.
also quick question im having a problem sync with my computer now
it says "Your pocket pc is already set up to synchronize with another computer (Windows PC)."
I use Spb Backup so my About info is the same as it was before.. hmm no ideas
Old 02-06-2009, 09:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Is anybody else having problems with SMS notification ?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 09:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
Mike,
I'm still on the first 4.2, and loving the speed. I have not even installed the trial for pocket informant (that I joke about never expiring because I keep reflashing) because the built in contacts has been so amazingly fast. Any chance I'll lose this if I move to 4.4.3? I have no complaints about 4.2 but cannot help wonder if there are other "improvements" that would make me even happier.. though that seems impossible to me at the moment!
Pete

i would stay at 4.2 for now ....
Old 02-06-2009, 10:15 AM
VIP Member

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Confirmed Disk Drive not working
Old 02-06-2009, 10:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO,TP2,Diamond

searcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuffsearcher61 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyrumo View Post
Confirmed Disk Drive not working

Same here, I am running windowsXP pro, checked on 3 different comps.... Am going to try to format it..to see if it fixes it...but it is taking forever to move all my data to my computer through ActiveSync.

Last edited by searcher61; 02-06-2009 at 10:35 AM.
Old 02-06-2009, 10:34 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher61 View Post
Same here... Am going to try to format it..to see if it fixes it...but it is taking forever to move all my data to my computer through ActiveSync.
Let us know
Old 02-06-2009, 10:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

tp617 is just getting started

Sorry for flooding, one additional question to below..Where is the original chat program included with the sprint stock rom (which integrated yahoo, aim, and msn) as I only saw MSN for 4.4.3. Thanks so much for your help.

EDIT - I did a hard reset and resolved the email/internet problems. Two follow-up questions for everyone :
1) Should I leave the connection named as "DATA" and do I need to do anything else for tethering?.. I have read on some threads that it should be SPRINT.
2) After initially setting my gmail account, I went back to rename my email to last.first@gmail.com , however after doing that it doesnt give me the option to rename the Account Display Name (initially gmal.com , now I want to rename to gmail.com)
Old 02-06-2009, 11:10 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp617 View Post
Sorry for flooding, one additional question to below..Where is the original chat program included with the sprint stock rom (which integrated yahoo, aim, and msn) as I only saw MSN for 4.4.3. Thanks so much for your help.

In regards to 2 I think you'll have to delete the email account and put it back in, the account display named can be edited under where your name is imputed
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-06-2009, 12:22 PM
I did it all for Ta-nuki
Pocket PC: EVO 4G, Nook Color, Xoom Wifi

watzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwatzone69 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickmaker View Post
Yea this is the same thing happening to me on XP pro. It shows the drive, but says to insert disk.
Same here. Connects as disk drive but asks for disk. I always activesync so no biggie.

Keyboard doesn't display in landscape. If you press where the key is supposed to be then it types a letter but the keyboard is invisible.

Black keyboard rocks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development