View Single Post
Old 02-06-2009, 11:10 AM
kyrumo
VIP Member

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [February 6th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.3 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tp617 View Post
Sorry for flooding, one additional question to below..Where is the original chat program included with the sprint stock rom (which integrated yahoo, aim, and msn) as I only saw MSN for 4.4.3. Thanks so much for your help.

EDIT - I did a hard reset and resolved the email/internet problems. Two follow-up questions for everyone :
1) Should I leave the connection named as "DATA" and do I need to do anything else for tethering?.. I have read on some threads that it should be SPRINT.
2) After initially setting my gmail account, I went back to rename my email to last.first@gmail.com , however after doing that it doesnt give me the option to rename the Account Display Name (initially gmal.com , now I want to rename to gmail.com)
In regards to 2 I think you'll have to delete the email account and put it back in, the account display named can be edited under where your name is imputed
This post has been thanked 2 times.