PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2009, 06:58 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

GoBigBlue is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [January 28th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.1 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Only fix for the first issue is a hard reset using Clear Storage. Doing the manual hard reset doesn't fix it.
I actually flashed to the OEM/shipped ROM first and then flashed back and then did another hard reset, just to make sure.
Not sure, but this will probably get your GMail settings reset also.

[aaahhhh- this time I beat Mike to the punch!]

Thanks!! it fixed both the text message and gmail problem!
Old 02-01-2009, 07:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff
Re: [February 1st, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.2 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickmaker View Post
Its in grooveROM, I can't find it in cab form.
here is a cab for the black key board i did not make this props to the creator, i found this over at xda it works fine with the diamond stock key board i dont use T9 so i have had no issues with it. i have been using it with mighty rom for a while now.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Vovichek LikeYotaKbd_203.cab (831.7 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-01-2009, 08:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

flickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good work
Re: [February 1st, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.2 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
here is a cab for the black key board i did not make this props to the creator, i found this over at xda it works fine with the diamond stock key board i dont use T9 so i have had no issues with it. i have been using it with mighty rom for a while now.

I think I did find that one, but every time I install it, on the reboot, the phone goes to a blank screen after the radio screen. It won't reboot at all. I have to put it in bootloader and reflash. Is there something special I need to do to get this installed?
Current Radio: ___
Old 02-01-2009, 11:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

mikecism is just getting started

Can someone comment on upgrading the radio on the Sprint Diamond? Is there a changelog or a list of improvements? Is there any reason to do it? I looked over on the other thread, but it's more "do it because it's the latest", which isn't always the best reason...
Old 02-02-2009, 01:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Fascinate
Carrier: Verizon

cesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuffcesium knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to cesium Send a message via MSN to cesium

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikecism View Post
Can someone comment on upgrading the radio on the Sprint Diamond? Is there a changelog or a list of improvements? Is there any reason to do it? I looked over on the other thread, but it's more "do it because it's the latest", which isn't always the best reason...
well i upgraded mine to the telus radio. i got an extra bar nearly everywhere with no ill effects in regard to battery life.
Old 02-02-2009, 01:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

johndeere92 is keeping up the good workjohndeere92 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to johndeere92

Quote:
Originally Posted by flickmaker View Post
I think I did find that one, but every time I install it, on the reboot, the phone goes to a blank screen after the radio screen. It won't reboot at all. I have to put it in bootloader and reflash. Is there something special I need to do to get this installed?
Try downloading and installing FDCSoft Task Manager v 3.1
Download Link: http://www.myunspace.com/?d=FEF14D7E1

Then once you install that, open it up,(Go to programs and its in a new folder named System) end the process SIPGT_app.exe
After you end that process install the cab for the black keyboard. Do a soft reset and you should be good to go.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-02-2009, 02:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ilestdevil is a n00b

small thing is i seem to still only get 4 bars i dont get 5 in the 4.4.2 can i fix this? lol i like the tiny bars
Old 02-02-2009, 02:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

flickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good workflickmaker is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeere92 View Post
Try downloading and installing FDCSoft Task Manager v 3.1
Download Link: http://www.myunspace.com/?d=FEF14D7E1

Then once you install that, open it up,(Go to programs and its in a new folder named System) end the process SIPGT_app.exe
After you end that process install the cab for the black keyboard. Do a soft reset and you should be good to go.
I did that and thought it worked right, but it just freezes right after the rom/radio screen. It goes black and wont change. Oh well.

....and now I can't even get into bootloader, wonderful

EDIT: OK, got into bootloader and reflashed, and finally got a different black keyboard on there, but the letters are black too! I can't read anything. Oh well, maybe this black keyboard just isn't for me.

Last edited by flickmaker; 02-02-2009 at 04:18 AM.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREmp77 View Post
If you want the new radio from Sprint and dont want to flash just the Radio, next time you flash a ROM, flash the leaked Sprint ROM first. You will get the radio when you flash, and then when you flash back to Mike's latest, you will have the new Radio and Mikes new ROM.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=53401
I looked at this thread because I am really considering flashing my radio, but what does this mean: "Here is the original stock Bootsplash's to flash to get rid of "test"..."?

Thanks.
Old 02-02-2009, 09:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

RRS Hub shortcut and Flipit not working, they both work on the Touch Pro thogh

Last edited by kyrumo; 02-02-2009 at 09:46 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development