PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 09:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [January 28th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.1 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkLaw View Post
Anyone have any thoughts as to why under 4.2 I was able to simply turn bt off and on and when I got into my car the music streaming would work? Under every other rom before or after has required me to delete the bt device and repair each day. Bluetooth phone always works, but streaming does not (until I delete and repair). what was so magical about 4.2?

BTW: Still trying hard to cause a delay on my contacts, but this 4.4 is unbelievably fast!.
Let the good times roll
Old 01-29-2009, 09:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

bugzy is keeping up the good workbugzy is keeping up the good work
Re: [January 28th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.1 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
anywhere with general screen shots of the different theme/styles?
Old 01-29-2009, 09:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss

Quote:
Anyone have any thoughts as to why under 4.2 I was able to simply turn bt off and on and when I got into my car the music streaming would work? Under every other rom before or after has required me to delete the bt device and repair each day. Bluetooth phone always works, but streaming does not (until I delete and repair). what was so magical about 4.2?

BTW: Still trying hard to cause a delay on my contacts, but this 4.4 is unbelievably fast!.
hmm...
i have a BT car stereo also and dont seem to have any problems at all with this ROM...works great ...
Old 01-29-2009, 09:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss

is there Microsoft push mail in this ROM ...cant seem to find it
Old 01-29-2009, 11:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

cado33055 is just getting started

Hey Might in your next rom can you include the color taskbar icons and the battery indicator that goes in 1% intervals. I know there are cabs already for that but everytime I flash one of your new roms i hae to reinstall them all over again. A whole lot of registry edits and about five or six resets just to get them all done. Just a suggestion I know you have alot on your plate with the diamond and the pro. Thanks for the loyalty, seeing how you one of few Diamondeers
Old 01-29-2009, 11:08 PM
Lurker

shysty2k3 is a n00b

Mr. Mike...How would i go about getting the call history in ur rom? i've tried editing the manilla. but it hangs on me after a minute or two...hope all is wel...

DISREGARD...after soul searching in the thread...i came across a link from Briggs....Thanks....

Last edited by shysty2k3; 01-30-2009 at 12:07 AM.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:22 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond CDMA

crackity is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by cado33055 View Post
Hey Might in your next rom can you include the color taskbar icons and the battery indicator that goes in 1% intervals. I know there are cabs already for that but everytime I flash one of your new roms i hae to reinstall them all over again. A whole lot of registry edits and about five or six resets just to get them all done. Just a suggestion I know you have alot on your plate with the diamond and the pro. Thanks for the loyalty, seeing how you one of few Diamondeers
I think the 1% caused bad readings due to it being overly precise, unless that has been fixed now?

as for the icons, I think he tries to keep it close to stock/minimal so everyone has a semi-clean slate to work on. These ROMS I think are like most software, trying to balance functionality and bling...err bloat.
Old 01-29-2009, 11:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

cado33055 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackity View Post
I think the 1% caused bad readings due to it being overly precise, unless that has been fixed now?

as for the icons, I think he tries to keep it close to stock/minimal so everyone has a semi-clean slate to work on. These ROMS I think are like most software, trying to balance functionality and bling...err bloat.

ok that is understandable but i know this is off topic but is there any easier way to do the icons then? Bling is Mighty's splash screen. Nice touch tho
Old 01-29-2009, 11:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:

I just found that I can't pair my phone with my HandsFreeLink system in my car. This worked fine on 3.9 and 4.4, but my car can't find my phone running 4.4.1.

I have discover mode on and if I let the paring process run too long, my car says that I can't initiate the pairing from my phone, that it has to originate with the car (the is the standard message if I try to start the pairing from my phone, so I know that the phone is trying to talk to the car). Also, the HandsFreeLink shows up in "Devices" if I scan, so I'm thinking that discover mode may be broken.

Help?

Edit: My phone also cannot be found by my Bluetooth-enabled Vista PC. Hmmmm...something definitely amiss.

Update: I flashed back to 4.4 and my PC found the phone, flashed back to 4.4.1 and my PC found the phone, so it must be something I installed. I will continue this, one app at a time until it fails.

UpdateUpdate: OK, after flashing back and forth between 4.4 and 4.4.1 and installing and uninstalling a very basic set of cabs, I have concluded the following--Bluetooth sucks. It seems that if I just keep switchiong between the Communications page, the Bluetooth settings page and the Home page, eventually it will wake up and work. So for all you (and me) Bluetooth suckers...good luck and just keep after it.

Last edited by pixelpop; 01-30-2009 at 02:08 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:23 AM
N00b

bulloc is a n00b

I was able to listen to many radio stations using flash on IE when I was using 4.2. now I cannot launch them. I get the flash player needs to be upgraded message.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development