PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-10-2009, 06:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
sweet i gave it a shot and i'll let ya know if it works... Hopefully it does

I just did as well...

Old 02-10-2009, 06:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: | February 10th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.4.5 | . | BLACKOUT | . | 20764-UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
this is included in the rom already.
Thanks I see that now.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:25 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Sprint

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Which version do you have ?
Old 02-10-2009, 06:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

tntsniper is just getting started

A great thing I've noticed and it could just be me, is the battery life has gone up a decent amount.. not sure if mighty did anything that would push a better battery life, but it seems that way to me at least!
Old 02-10-2009, 06:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G - Stock

pixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuffpixelpop knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMage View Post
I have Flip_It working fine on 4.4.5. If by working you mean Landscape Manila, then no, but I have it set to only rotate tMail.exe (mail & text message app).

You can get the program here:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=429682

Make sure to install the SDK Certs as well. You can get it here:

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...93&postcount=4
For the program link, I assume you mean the "Flip IT (GNES Modification) ThanX BEPE for GNES.DLL" link that leads to http://rapidshare.com/files/172926970/Flip_IT_by_WildBerry_Team.cab?
Old 02-10-2009, 06:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
SIPChange does not seem to help... I get both of your bugs.
I take it back. I finally found a workaround for that stupid bug with Touchpal switching back to the Microsoft Keyboard. I installed the fixed version of SIPChange, over at XDA here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...4&d=1206801763

I set the default to Touchpal and init time to 30 seconds. 10 and 15 seconds did not work - 30 did. Try 60 and wait a minute after your phone boots if it still doesn't work and tune your time down from there. Sucks that it has to be this way, but I am happy again, as long as I don't get the text freezing issue my phone is now perfect!
Old 02-10-2009, 06:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

tprime76 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to tprime76

I saw this with another ROM a long time ago (I never solved it) since it went away with a new flash. When I am at a screen, any screen, and press the volume up or down key the volume adjust comes up. When I press it again, it goes right back to the screen I was at BEFORE the first press.

For example.. At home screen, volume up shows the volume adjust screen, press it again and it goes right back to the home screen without adjusting the volume. Any ideas?
Old 02-10-2009, 06:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

bugzy is keeping up the good workbugzy is keeping up the good work

I know its lame, but curious of any good quality "free" games to add to the ROM ?

Sometimes your waiting, and teeter is getting lil boring
Old 02-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugzy View Post
I know its lame, but curious of any good quality "free" games to add to the ROM ?

Sometimes your waiting, and teeter is getting lil boring
I have like 5 that I have not tested yet... Ill do that real quick.
Old 02-10-2009, 06:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

That's the kind of thing you have to look for CABs for. See if you like AGEye G-Invaders here: http://www.ageye.de/download/GInvaders.cab

Download, put on your device, and click on it to install using file explorer... no one is going to put all the games you want on a ROM because everyone else will think it's clutter.

EDIT: Doh I think you meant just to find games, not to include them in the ROM. lol

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development