PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-25-2009, 03:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Sprint

kyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on repkyrumo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [January 17th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [SYS OS 21109 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by briggs View Post
anyone else having problems with landscape manila?

whenever I rotate it goes like this;
Yea I had the same problem other then that its a great rom, I'm looking forward to smaller scroll bars like his Touch Pro version
Old 01-25-2009, 04:44 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: [January 17th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [SYS OS 21109 Build 21109] [UC]

Try the scroll bars like this and see how you like it. I use a provxml on uc to set them custon;

<characteristic type="HKLM\System\GWE">
<parm name="cxHScr" datatype="integer" value="16"/>
<parm name="cxVScr" datatype="integer" value="20"/>
<parm name="cyHScr" datatype="integer" value="16"/>
<parm name="cyVScr" datatype="integer" value="20"/>
</characteristic>
Old 01-25-2009, 04:45 PM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

so mighty is there going to be a new release and will it have s2a if so are you still thinking bout releasing a kitchen . your roms are the best Ive tried others but there not a fast or stable . if your not im going to have make my from a kitchen but it wont be nearly as good as what you can do .so if i had it my way id like to see a kitchen from you based of your 3.9 - 4.1 in opinion those two are some your best work way to go you rock
Old 01-25-2009, 05:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

NewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNewYorkLaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I've not noticed anyone else ask about this, so perhaps it is an isolated incident, but today I shot two video clips - 1 about 2 minutes, the other under a minute. Both are scrambled video, with sound that is fine. I tried opening them on my computer and the computer said the formats were unknown. I rarely use video, but I did it the same way as usual. Suggestions?
Old 01-25-2009, 05:45 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

youtube problems still persist so +1 for that

Old 01-25-2009, 07:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2 optimized

rcrawfo2 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ro.pezzy View Post
anybody having problems with youtube giving error cannot play video..

This happen on every rom i used even with the newest you tube cab....If you do a soft reset normally the issue will go away for the time being and return later. What causes it i have no idea.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Tiger505 is keeping up the good workTiger505 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrawfo2 View Post
This happen on every rom i used even with the newest you tube cab....If you do a soft reset normally the issue will go away for the time being and return later. What causes it i have no idea.
Well I can attest that on 3.9, 4.0 and 4.1 YouTube works flawlessly. No soft reset needed. I am able to play any video, save my favorites and have over all general being of happiness. Now with 4.2 I'm not happy about YouTube but maybe that's just me! So if the issue is on EVERY Rom you have used, try Mighty's 4.1 and see what happens.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:58 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Unhappy Re: [January 17th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [SYS OS 21109 Build 21109] [UC]

And another MightyROM v4.8 shows up in the TP forum.

Old 01-25-2009, 09:02 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC ONE
Carrier: Ting

Mystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the communityMystery is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post

And another MightyROM v4.8 shows up in the TP forum.
YUP, I notice it. Hopefully mike could release 4.3 soon.
Old 01-25-2009, 09:08 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

4.3 is being tested as we speak!

If i get the green light, you guys will see it tonight...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development