PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 01:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

unclutchable is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to unclutchable
Re: [January 17th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [SYS OS 21109 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
When I've had these unrecoverable problems, I've resorted to flashing the stock (shipped) rom and radio (kudos to indagroove for the advice). It always seems to correct the phone and subsequent custom rom flashes go well. I've had to do this more than one time. Remember, flash the shipped rom and radio from the unlocking sticky on page one of this thread. Hope this helps you s it did me.
I just flashed to a different ROM (BlueROM I believe) and everything is working okay. I'm going to try MightyROM 4.1 right now.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work
Re: [January 17th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [SYS OS 21109 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclutchable View Post
I just flashed to a different ROM (BlueROM I believe) and everything is working okay. I'm going to try MightyROM 4.1 right now.
Glad you're back! Sometimes flashing another rom can help. Whenever I have these problems, I always first go back to the shipped rom and radio then re-flash a custom rom. This has always worked for me.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

unclutchable is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to unclutchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by egriffin View Post
Glad you're back! Sometimes flashing another rom can help. Whenever I have these problems, I always first go back to the shipped rom and radio then re-flash a custom rom. This has always worked for me.
Yup, thanks! I'm going to stick with 4.1 for now, my phone doesn't seem to like 4.2 as much. Since I really like Slide2Answer, I'll just install the cab provided by Juggalo (thanks to him too!).

I'm not sure why I wasn't getting data with 4.2. I'm running radio 1.11.00F, PRI 1.44_003, PRL 60650, and I'm unlocked with cmonex 0.57.

Strange... but since I actually need to use my phone, I'll just stick with 4.1 until I can find a reason for my problem.
Old 01-17-2009, 01:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

TheGuac is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Holy crap- this is incredible fast. I haven't installed anything or changed anything yet, but I had no problems syncing quickly or anything.
I received a call and a text message already.
I'm going to go CAB by CAB and check to see if and where the text entry glitch happens.
This ROCKS!

------------
No. No. No.
Yes. Yes. Yes.
I just can't believe how fast this thing is responding.
I almost don't want to add in my programs because I don't want it to slow down.
Everything is instantaneous.
I'd be interested to know what you find out about the text message glitch.
Old 01-17-2009, 02:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by unclutchable View Post
Yup, thanks! I'm going to stick with 4.1 for now, my phone doesn't seem to like 4.2 as much. Since I really like Slide2Answer, I'll just install the cab provided by Juggalo (thanks to him too!).

I'm not sure why I wasn't getting data with 4.2. I'm running radio 1.11.00F, PRI 1.44_003, PRL 60650, and I'm unlocked with cmonex 0.57.

Strange... but since I actually need to use my phone, I'll just stick with 4.1 until I can find a reason for my problem.
Cool!
Old 01-17-2009, 02:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

Deadlygun is becoming a great contributor

For some reason I can no longer view change my Youtube settings to watch in high quality...anyone else?
Old 01-17-2009, 03:14 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: [January-08-2009] M I G H T Y R O M - 4 . 1 - FINAL - [UC] [12MB PP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
--- Newest Sprint Rom Leaked Software ---

Sprint NAV 2.1.7
Sprint TV 1.6.4.76665
question, has anyone been able to load this version of Sprint TV. I installed it but it doesn't show up in programs or in remove programs. Any help with be appreciated. Thanks.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

cincij is a n00b

Just flashed 4.2 and it is running lightning fast! I can't believe I've lived with stock ROM's for all this time. Free space is a huge 91MB's, so I feel I can actually install software to the phone rather than internal memory.

This was my first custom ROM and thankfully everything went very smooth.

Thanks for your wonderful work mightymike!
Old 01-17-2009, 03:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

timtlm is keeping up the good worktimtlm is keeping up the good worktimtlm is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilestdevil View Post
Edit: also noticed that when you click the phone dial pad then scroll down the call log/contacts the school bar is cut off on the right side its not full in the screen.
This appears to be a side effect of the large vertical scroll bar setting. If you change it back to the default size, you don't see a scroll bar here at all.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:47 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadlygun View Post
For some reason I can no longer view change my Youtube settings to watch in high quality...anyone else?
That's apart of the new youtube build.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development