PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 05:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

JAChavez99 is keeping up the good workJAChavez99 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [January 17th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [SYS OS 21109 Build 21109] [UC]

Holy cow Mike 4.2! Totally unexpected, I had no idea this would be out, what a pleasant surprise, thanks a lot, downloading now!!

Old 01-17-2009, 05:25 PM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident
Re: [January 17th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [SYS OS 21109 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuac View Post
I'd be interested to know what you find out about the text message glitch.
I found out that it isn't the ROM [directly] that is causing the glitch.
Unfortunately, I wasn't as patient and methodical as I should have been, so I only know that it started again after installing some of the programs that I installed.
If I'm feeling really motivated, I'll hard reset and do them all again from scratch. But I'm not sure if that motivation will be any time soon.
I can list what I've installed to see if there are any similarities with what others have done- post up if that might work for people.

Old 01-17-2009, 05:28 PM
ill
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

ill is keeping up the good workill is keeping up the good work

running pretty smooth on my end. i did notice i'm experiencing the text glitch i believe people are talking about. unless it's a different one.. first letter erasing as you begin to type. also on this and the previous build my phone doesnt save my texting preference. defaults back to keyboard after a soft reset.
i STILL can not get my active sync to work. last night i ended up transferring everything to my touch running PIM backup and then loading that file on to my diamond. i can't figure out what the deal is though.. it will connect and then disconnects instantly.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:30 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

i am running 4.2 and i do not get the call history tab ? i was unable to get that tab in 4.1 too!!!! i did have it with 3.9 but none of the 4.x series, anyone else having this issue??? by the mike i think your roms are some of the best out there !!! keep up the great work thank you very much for everything you do for the htc community !!!!!!

Last edited by apaquette0069; 01-17-2009 at 05:34 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:31 PM
Retired Staff
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill View Post
running pretty smooth on my end. i did notice i'm experiencing the text glitch i believe people are talking about. unless it's a different one.. first letter erasing as you begin to type. also on this and the previous build my phone doesnt save my texting preference. defaults back to keyboard after a soft reset.
i STILL can not get my active sync to work. last night i ended up transferring everything to my touch running PIM backup and then loading that file on to my diamond. i can't figure out what the deal is though.. it will connect and then disconnects instantly.
I had this problem a few nigihts ago.

Remove the usb cable from the back of ur pc and use another usb port.

Fixed the issue i was having which seems to be the same as you are explaining!
Old 01-17-2009, 05:38 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
I found out that it isn't the ROM [directly] that is causing the glitch.
Unfortunately, I wasn't as patient and methodical as I should have been, so I only know that it started again after installing some of the programs that I installed.
If I'm feeling really motivated, I'll hard reset and do them all again from scratch. But I'm not sure if that motivation will be any time soon.
I can list what I've installed to see if there are any similarities with what others have done- post up if that might work for people.
post away sir. then we can see if we have any common ones and that will make the process of elimination that much easier.

Last edited by Curb71; 01-17-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:40 PM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by apaquette0069 View Post
i am running 4.2 and i do not get the call history tab ? i was unable to get that tab in 4.1 too!!!! i did have it with 3.9 but none of the 4.x series, anyone else having this issue??? by the mike i think your roms are some of the best out there !!! keep up the great work thank you very much for everything you do for the htc community !!!!!!
lmao. you dont get it cause he removed it from his 4.xx ROMs. Ive seen a .cab around that adds it (and whatever the other one was he removed too) back to your TF3D. search around and you can find it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-17-2009, 05:41 PM
ill
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

ill is keeping up the good workill is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I had this problem a few nigihts ago.

Remove the usb cable from the back of ur pc and use another usb port.

Fixed the issue i was having which seems to be the same as you are explaining!
i tried 4 different usb ports. i disabled and uninstalled everything related to mobile devices in my device manager. i reinstalled mobile device center. i restarted my computer. i tried it all. before it wouldn't even want to connect. but now it connects and disconnects instantly. i dont know..
Old 01-17-2009, 05:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Telus

apaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuffapaquette0069 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curb71 View Post
lmao. you dont get it cause he removed it from his 4.xx ROMs. Ive seen a .cab around that adds it (and whatever the other one was he removed too) back to your TF3D. search around and you can find it.
lol thought it was still in it because the pic in post #1 still shows that tab i guess i missed where it was first mentioned , i too have see the cab you are talking about i will try to find it and i will throw up a link if anybody needs or wants it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Just get Advanced Configuration Tool 3.3, go into the bottom right menu, and pick TF3D options. It will let you reorder and enable/disable tabs.

On a related note, does anyone notice that the call answer delay is much less? I hear the ring after one ring cycle as opposed to two (indicated by the flashing on my phone).

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development