PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 04:18 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [January 17th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [SYS OS 21109 Build 21109] [UC]

are you kidding me with those touchflo speeds?!

fast.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:20 AM
ill
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

ill is keeping up the good workill is keeping up the good work
Re: [January 17th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [SYS OS 21109 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by bender29 View Post
Have you rebooted your computer?

After flashing to 4.2, I couldn't Activesync until I rebooted my laptop.
i've rebooted my pc 3 times. ive uninstalled everything from device manager and let it reinstall the drivers. i've tried and tried. it will connect for a second.. then it disconnects. i just connected my touch right now and everything works fine with it.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:23 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Hey, Mike... sorry if you have already answered this but I was curious if your custom sys in 4.2 is based on the leaked sprint sys?

Thanks.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

unclutchable is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to unclutchable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ill View Post
i've rebooted my pc 3 times. ive uninstalled everything from device manager and let it reinstall the drivers. i've tried and tried. it will connect for a second.. then it disconnects. i just connected my touch right now and everything works fine with it.
I haven't had any luck with my data. It worked for a second (I formatted the internal storage) before I flashed to the updated 4.2 but I got nothing now. It's really aggrevating.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Diamond

jappchae is a n00b

My text message tab in touchflo is relaunching touchflo everytime I navigate to it. Anyone else or is this just me? I didn't have this problem with 4.1.
Old 01-17-2009, 04:41 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

anyone know how to make it so that the calender short cut in touch flo home remembers to go to mont hview?
Old 01-17-2009, 04:46 AM
ill
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond

ill is keeping up the good workill is keeping up the good work

i've had no problems with data.. just activesync. i'm going back to 4.1 to see if that works.
Old 01-17-2009, 06:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond - MightyROM 4.x - Radio Sprint V1.11.00.F

infection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularinfection0 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Great as always Mighty, but I have a question. I tried to add Remote Tracker (so that it would survive a hard reset) to your ROM using the instructions here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...hlight=diamond but it seems like your ROM can't be deconstructed by this method. Is this intentional? Is there any way I can get Remote Tracker into the rom so that it can survive hard resets?
Old 01-17-2009, 06:41 AM
Lurker

dr_don is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by infection0 View Post
Great as always Mighty, but I have a question. I tried to add Remote Tracker (so that it would survive a hard reset) to your ROM using the instructions here: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...hlight=diamond but it seems like your ROM can't be deconstructed by this method. Is this intentional? Is there any way I can get Remote Tracker into the rom so that it can survive hard resets?
Me too. In the oem directory, instead of your oems, there is only one directory that says "Beta, make your own rom". Does this mean this rom has copy protection?
Old 01-17-2009, 08:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

ilestdevil is a n00b

yay was scared that you wouldn't make anymore for the diamond. I still seem to have a weird problem and its not just with you rom. I get an error message while i texting in roaming saying error could not send would you like to retry? but it still sends the text and if i press yes it sends it again. In other roms if i dont press ok on the error i stop reciving texts but on yours i can ignore the error and i still get messages any way to fix this?

Edit: also noticed that when you click the phone dial pad then scroll down the call log/contacts the school bar is cut off on the right side its not full in the screen.

Last edited by ilestdevil; 01-17-2009 at 09:14 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development