PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2009, 12:35 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Telus

pedro1971 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [January-08-2009] M I G H T Y R O M - 4 . 1 - FINAL - [UC] [12MB PP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Sorry, I wasn't clear.
I was asking to clarify if you were talking about the menu from the TF3D right soft-key on the SMS tab that says menu, or the right soft-key on the SMS Inbox that you see when you open All Messages. [see below screens] I don't use the SMS key on the TF3D Home screen- I only get there from the SMS tab.
This is what I have.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (42.5 KB, 77 views) Click for barcode!

Old 01-15-2009, 12:49 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

what font r u using on ur touchflo pedro?
Old 01-15-2009, 01:21 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedog5 View Post
I'm having some issues with Internet Explorer, main 1 is it's slow as H3LL. i want to use Opera but it doesn't support flash videos. i thought i read some where that you can install a cab to make opera support flash video playback, if anyone knows how to make it work or knows where i can find a cab for this i would be very thankfull.
On a side note, when ever i close out my internet or opera my data connection continues to be active. so i have to go into the settings and turn off data to try and save some batt life. should my phone be doing this or do i have something setup wrong??
IE is a little slower, no doubt. If you really want better ie performance, then flash Mighty 3.9 which has the older pie. Plus the fonts are bigger. but opera is better overall anyway for rendering web content than either pie or ie in most cases. regarding the flash question, sure there are tweaks that can be done to get a limited amount of flash video content in opera, but frankly it isn't nearly as good as skyfire. Skyfire main advantage over the other web browsers is full flash video playback. It isn't as good as opera in other aspects but if you want this, your much better off with skyfire. regarding your data connection, the arrows will remain lit for a little while but usually turn off. battery life is good on Mighty roms so i wouldnt be too concerned with this unless they don't turn off at all. This isn't normal and probably means you need to reflash.

I actually decided to run with 3.9 for now since I prefer pie until the fonts are changeable in ie and for me the tf seems to run faster. just my preference though.

Last edited by Riley; 01-15-2009 at 01:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-15-2009, 01:32 AM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

use skyfire to watch flash videos
Old 01-15-2009, 02:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

treedog5 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rileyd5 View Post
IE is a little slower, no doubt. If you really want better ie performance, then flash Mighty 3.9 which has the older pie. Plus the fonts are bigger. but opera is better overall anyway for rendering web content than either pie or ie in most cases. regarding the flash question, sure there are tweaks that can be done to get a limited amount of flash video content in opera, but frankly it isn't nearly as good as skyfire. Skyfire main advantage over the other web browsers is full flash video playback. It isn't as good as opera in other aspects but if you want this, your much better off with skyfire. regarding your data connection, the arrows will remain lit for a little while but usually turn off. battery life is good on Mighty roms so i wouldnt be too concerned with this unless they don't turn off at all. This isn't normal and probably means you need to reflash.

I actually decided to run with 3.9 for now since I prefer pie until the fonts are changeable in ie and for me the tf seems to run faster. just my preference though.
Ok, thanks for the good info. i had mighty 3.9 and every thing was smooth like you said but once 4.0 and 4.1 came out i just upgraded just because. so i will give skyfire a shot and see how it works=D>
Old 01-15-2009, 10:28 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I think everyone is alittle confused right now as to what is happening with the diamond upgrade forum.

Currently there are threads being created stating "ohh what's going to happen, everyone is gone, who's gonna make the next best rom, etc,etc"

To clear the air, I AM NOT STOPPING the diamond series roms. Now, you may notice that the thread currently says FINAL. That is primarily because the rom is as perfect as can be so far and theres no point making countless releases with such minimal changes.

The Touch pro is my primary device, although i DO have other diamonds to test on as a few of the people I know have diamonds (My sister, my friend, etc)

MightyROM Diamond Series will continue to release new fantastic releases for you guys so don't be worried.

If your wondering who will be your next biggest chef, It's Me.... There's no use having my rom and looking for others out there (I don't mind if you do) I will still be here to support you guys!

When windows mobile 6.5 comes out of hiding, you will start seeing more exciting things happening.

I hope that clears the air!

Sorry if there has been any confusion. Mind you at one point I was thinking of stopping support, although you guys have been fantastic to me... This thread is where i call home

Cheers!

-Mike
Old 01-15-2009, 10:47 AM
VIP BABY
Pocket PC: moto driod
Carrier: verzion

madcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on repmadcook is halfway to VIP status based on rep

im glad hear that your best go mike

Last edited by madcook; 01-15-2009 at 10:49 AM.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:29 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by salisburyl View Post
im glad hear that your best go mike
Isn't it a little early to be drinking while on the computer?

Old 01-15-2009, 11:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Treo Pro

mikecism is just getting started

Thanks for clearing the air, so to speak.

I appreciate your efforts. You made my Diamond usable.

I think you do this altruistically for the PPCGeeks community, most people should just relax a bit.

When I eat at someone's house, I don't wolf down the free and delicious food, and then say "Where's the %$#@! cherry on my ice cream?" I say thank you, and hope I get invited again.

If the food sucks, I go somewhere else next time.

You keep up the good work, and we'll (hopefully) be patient.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:43 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Palm Pre, Diamond, Vogue
Carrier: Bell Mobility

mixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on repmixxy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

thnkx mike... there was a panic around the forums

but its good to hear that ur still here

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development