PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 09:33 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [January-08-2009] M I G H T Y R O M - 4 . 1 - FINAL - [UC] [12MB PP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trident View Post
Is there a view of an SMS on the display when you tap Menu?
Do you have any other messaging software installed?
I don't undersand the first question? Do you mean in TF3D? or do you mean from the SMS mailbox?... The only "Menu" option that I have on a softkey is when I'm actually IN the sms box..........the sms softkey from the home screen takes me to that mailbox.........

Second question: nope....
Old 01-14-2009, 11:04 PM
mcom
Pocket PC: Panther 850e, RhodiumW500, BlackBerry8220
Carrier: Telus & Rogers

briggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIPbriggs is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

im talking about the home tab right soft key. im talking about the right soft key that says menu in the sms tab. only thing i can think of causing a conflict is that i have the call history, calender and comm manager tabs installed, nothing else that modifies manilla. anyone else whose menu doesnt work have these tabs installed?
Old 01-14-2009, 11:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

with the TPRO rom that i just released, i re-added the call history tab which decided to break the sms tab menu feature... so I had to remove it...

Could be incompatible with the version of manila that i'm using.... So yeah i'd blame it on those tabs that you've installed!
Old 01-14-2009, 11:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Diamond, Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

alan7467 is keeping up the good workalan7467 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
with the TPRO rom that i just released, i re-added the call history tab which decided to break the sms tab menu feature... so I had to remove it...

Could be incompatible with the version of manila that i'm using.... So yeah i'd blame it on those tabs that you've installed!
Might be the case there, but with mighty 4.0 and 4.1, I have the issue after hard resets and no customizations.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

sjrickli7 is becoming a great contributor

Sorry for this noob question. But when i hold the send key to bring up voice command in MIGHTYROM 4.1 it says shortcut target: error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename - same thing happened when i tried to use voice recorder. Is there a quick fix for this? again sorry for this noob question. Thanks.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:11 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia i910
Carrier: Telus

pedro1971 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmknJoe View Post
WEIRD>

MIne just takes me right into my SMS mailbox.... it doesnt give me those options!
I found that is was a custom Neon Theme that caused that issue. Installed Mike Neon Theme all good now.

Old 01-15-2009, 12:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

treedog5 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjrickli7 View Post
Sorry for this noob question. But when i hold the send key to bring up voice command in MIGHTYROM 4.1 it says shortcut target: error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename - same thing happened when i tried to use voice recorder. Is there a quick fix for this? again sorry for this noob question. Thanks.
Yeah i get the same error when trying to do this. i ask before but never got any feedback so i gave up trying to use that feature.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:23 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmknJoe View Post
I don't undersand the first question? Do you mean in TF3D? or do you mean from the SMS mailbox?... The only "Menu" option that I have on a softkey is when I'm actually IN the sms box..........the sms softkey from the home screen takes me to that mailbox.........

Second question: nope....
Sorry, I wasn't clear.
I was asking to clarify if you were talking about the menu from the TF3D right soft-key on the SMS tab that says menu, or the right soft-key on the SMS Inbox that you see when you open All Messages. [see below screens] I don't use the SMS key on the TF3D Home screen- I only get there from the SMS tab.
The former has a TF3D style menu, while the latter is a WM6.1 menu.
It appears that Mike thinks that these glitches might be from a conflict between Manila versions using different tabs.

I have actually modified icons but not any tabs- so my menus are all as created by the ROM.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg pc_capture1.jpg (303.2 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg pc_capture2.jpg (212.0 KB, 18 views) Click for barcode!

Old 01-15-2009, 12:27 AM
The Source of Power
Pocket PC: EVO4G & EPIC4g

Trident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on repTrident is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Skype™ to Trident

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjrickli7 View Post
Answered multiple times in this thread. I just answered a few posts back.
Old 01-15-2009, 12:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

treedog5 is becoming a great contributor

I'm having some issues with Internet Explorer, main 1 is it's slow as H3LL. i want to use Opera but it doesn't support flash videos. i thought i read some where that you can install a cab to make opera support flash video playback, if anyone knows how to make it work or knows where i can find a cab for this i would be very thankfull.
On a side note, when ever i close out my internet or opera my data connection continues to be active. so i have to go into the settings and turn off data to try and save some batt life. should my phone be doing this or do i have something setup wrong??

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development