PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-09-2009, 09:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

WithoutRemorse is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirish View Post
re-flash or hard reset manually
lol thanks... I had a feeling you were going to say that... my questions should have been more direct. Is it normal to have had the Clear Storage app removed?
Old 04-09-2009, 09:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

pirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuffpirish knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to pirish
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.8 [20771] [UC] [24MB

Quote:
Originally Posted by WithoutRemorse View Post
lol thanks... I had a feeling you were going to say that... my questions should have been more direct. Is it normal to have had the Clear Storage app removed?
no it is not
Old 04-09-2009, 09:23 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: ip6
Carrier: tmobile

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by PintozozDIAM View Post
Alritght guys, maybe this has been brought up, I'm not gonna lie that I havent read the posts since the 4.8 release.

So please bear with me.

Why can't I install Opera Mini?

Gives me an error.
Hey, here is the way to get it to work thanks to Mike.

Proper process would be to OPEN Java jbed, goto MENU > Install > Browser.
Opera Mobile will load up. Goto mini.opera.com from opera and load it up.
Works like a charm
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:28 AM
Retired Staff

Riley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation levelRiley can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I tend to be a little over protective sometimes.........
Been there as well man, but I'll let your helpful comments on a consistent basis speak for themselves. Guys like you make this forum work
Old 04-09-2009, 09:35 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Yeah I'm getting the ringer bug. If it hasn't hit it will.
Did you try the two reg. edits that Calcu came up with or the cab that was posted a couple pages back that does them for you? I was having the ringer bug and installed the cab. I had to soft-reset to get the new reg. entries to be active and now my ringer works (though it might have worked just because I soft reset).
Old 04-09-2009, 09:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
no it is not
very helpful thanks!

Might i point out that no one is forcing you to put your opinion on here. If you aren't going to post some advice or something useful please don't reply to my posts in future.
Old 04-09-2009, 09:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Can anyone ELSE verify that they no longer have the Clear storage option on the System tab in the Settings section?
Old 04-09-2009, 09:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Quote:
no it is not
Quote:
very helpful thanks!

Might i point out that no one is forcing you to put your opinion on here. If you aren't going to post some advice or something useful please don't reply to my posts in future.
I believe all he did was answer your question. It is not usual for the Clear Storage app to be missing. I had this happen once and was forced into a hard-reset/flash to stock scenario.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:06 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

HTC_rulez is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Simple reg edit...

Post feedback
Can you post the exact registry key that need to be modify. I would like to do it manually instead of installing the .cab

Thanks
Old 04-09-2009, 10:09 AM
Retired Staff

Quote:
Can anyone ELSE verify that they no longer have the Clear storage option on the System tab in the Settings section?
I just checked and I have the Clear Storage option in my settings currently. If you don't, then something is not right. You may want to hard reset but it's a pain to do so with the keys but doable none the less.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development