PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 05:31 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
Originally Posted by vsaint05 View Post
hey for some reason everytime i try to upload 4.5 i get an error meassage saying check update utility . there a couple of roms that doesnt work or start. only ones so far was groove and OMJ that uploaded. everything else there is an error. im running htc diamond cdma
I am assuming your talking about flashing, if you are getting errors flashing then post the error. Or you can try re-downloading the rom you want to flash you may have got a corrupt file.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

az93civic is keeping up the good workaz93civic is keeping up the good work
Re: | February 19th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.5 | . | 20764-UC | . | 24MB PP |

Quote:
hey for some reason everytime i try to upload 4.5 i get an error meassage saying check update utility . there a couple of roms that doesnt work or start. only ones so far was groove and OMJ that uploaded. everything else there is an error. im running htc diamond cdma

make sure your diamond is unlocked
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062
Telus Diamond Radio V1.04.05V
Old 02-23-2009, 05:50 PM
I see you have a PPC.
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Borged Alltel

MrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMrObvious is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I will say battery life is better on this ROM.
Old 02-23-2009, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond Mighty Mikes 4.8
Carrier: Telus

Ghostrider is becoming a great contributor

Well I got my Sashimi all setup for the next flash but I'm not sure if i want to upgrade now, this one seems to work great. Although SPB Shell 3 and Diamond II might be an incentive. 4.5.1 will have to be good... !
Old 02-23-2009, 06:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Treo 800w

vsaint05 is a n00b

is says error 208 file open . the utility update cannot open the requested file please check ur utility update. i have downloaded plenty of times and still the same message . i really want this rom.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch D!^monD
Carrier: sprint

WHO TH3 MAN is a n00b

What is the difference between the 4 different mirrors to download?
Old 02-23-2009, 08:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

az93civic is keeping up the good workaz93civic is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHO TH3 MAN View Post
What is the difference between the 4 different mirrors to download?

nothing, just extra mirrors, so bandwith is not hogged
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-23-2009, 08:42 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

Konfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on repKonfuzion is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
is says error 208 file open . the utility update cannot open the requested file please check ur utility update. i have downloaded plenty of times and still the same message . i really want this rom.
ERROR [208] : FILE OPEN
ERROR [210] : FILE READ

These error messages indicate that RUU lacks certain important files and cannot continue with the update. Please get the complete RUU package again. Maybe your not extracting the rom correctly?
Old 02-23-2009, 08:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

click is becoming a great contributor

Today, my phone suddenly started experiencing _horrible_ battery life. On the charger, for 3 hours, battery went from 20% to 24%. Took it off the charger, and 15min later the battery was completely dead -- the phone even turned itself completely off!

Odd thing is, that nothing has changed in the last 3 days that I have been using this amazing rom (thanks Mike!!!!), but just today the battery seems to be under very high drain. Is there a program that will show me what is using the battery? I am using battery monitor, and it is almost always under a constant drain of 700+ma!!!! I didn't even know that the phone _could_ use that much power... lol

Going to hard reset, and test one application at a time. Just thought I would mention it too seeing as others reported similar issues.

Thanks again Mike, another great rom!!! Now, just to figure out which program I installed that hosed it all up! lol
Old 02-23-2009, 08:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung X475>MotoROKR Z6m>Touch Diamond>TouchPRO 2
Carrier: Cingular>Verizon>ATT(current)

xTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regularxTSFx is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by click View Post
Today, my phone suddenly started experiencing _horrible_ battery life. On the charger, for 3 hours, battery went from 20% to 24%. Took it off the charger, and 15min later the battery was completely dead -- the phone even turned itself completely off!

Odd thing is, that nothing has changed in the last 3 days that I have been using this amazing rom (thanks Mike!!!!), but just today the battery seems to be under very high drain. Is there a program that will show me what is using the battery? I am using battery monitor, and it is almost always under a constant drain of 700+ma!!!! I didn't even know that the phone _could_ use that much power... lol

Going to hard reset, and test one application at a time. Just thought I would mention it too seeing as others reported similar issues.

Thanks again Mike, another great rom!!! Now, just to figure out which program I installed that hosed it all up! lol
700! @#$! What did you do!? lol Post back if you find out it was an app that did it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development