PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2009, 03:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

az93civic is keeping up the good workaz93civic is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [January 27th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeyo987 View Post
what theme does 4.4 have, im using jmz sprint rom and it looks awesome and so far works perfect minus it lags here and there battery works great and everything but mighty has the most comprehensive and fast rom so yea any way i can get the sprint theme on this too with the updated icons in the task bar. calkulins sprint cab didnt work too well with sprint tv, thanks.

here u go

Code:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=2717188&postcount=7
Old 01-28-2009, 03:37 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level
Re: [January 28th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.1 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

MightyROM Change Log

I will assume no responsibility for any damage you may cause to your phone.
Please make sure you have followed the user guides on flashing your device.
Learn how to flash your htc diamond here

MightyROM is intended to be a 100% STABLE Release. The direction of this rom is to
provide a full working release for every day use, limiting the number of flashes per week.

[code]
MightyROM
Version 4.4 Telus | Sprint | Alltel | MTS | Cricket | Bell Mobility |Cellular South
( H o s t i n g P r o v i d e d B y C e d o N u l l i )

Click Here To Download MightyROM Version 4.4.1

MightyROM 4.4.1
[ # ] Re-Customized 20764 Sys (Fixed Some Missing Files)
[ # ] Fixed - Windows Live Messenger "Broken" Emoticons
[ # ] Fixed - RSSHub Link
[ # ] Fixed - Device Identified As "Diamond"
[ # ] Removed - Comm Manager Icon (Double Icons In Communications)
Old 01-28-2009, 03:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 5
Carrier: AT&T

wmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIPwmdunn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeeyo987 View Post
what theme does 4.4 have, im using jmz sprint rom and it looks awesome and so far works perfect minus it lags here and there battery works great and everything but mighty has the most comprehensive and fast rom so yea any way i can get the sprint theme on this too with the updated icons in the task bar. calkulins sprint cab didnt work too well with sprint tv, thanks.

Every chef/rom is unique, and as such, has it's pluses and minuses.....they will never be perfect. So each person will need to decide what's more important for them. I lean toward a clean/lite verson, and finally decided to cook my own with Calcu's kitchen. If you want a rom as close to stock, including the new icons, then you should try OMJ's. If you want innovation, cutting edge work, then Mike is your man. And let's don't forget that Calcu's ideas and work, show up in almost every rom. We are so fortunate to have guys like these, who are willing to work so hard, and share it all with us....and let's not forget the people who put ppcgeeks together, that make it all possible.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch + Touch Pro + Touch Diamond

rgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on reprgildoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to rgildoss Send a message via MSN to rgildoss
Re: [January 28th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4.4.1 [SYS OS 20764 Build 20764] [UC]

Raph800?
Old 01-28-2009, 03:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint SERO F&F 500

kidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good workkidFromBigD is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
<snip>
... We are so fortunate to have guys like these, who are willing to work so hard, and share it all with us....and let's not forget the people who put ppcgeeks together, that make it all possible.
+1

It must be a full time job staying on top of things, and fielding questions from your user base on the forums, PM, etc.

I benefit greatly from Mike's work - Big Thanks from "Big D"
Old 01-28-2009, 04:04 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: MTS

jbarns is becoming a great contributor

alright lets rock dis new one
Old 01-28-2009, 04:29 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

xXxBurtonxXx is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Update:Hate to do this to you guys. MightyROM 4.4.1 Will be released very soon. It's not a mandatory update, although here's what to look for;

20,000 Comm Managers Removed from Programs Menu & Connections Menu
Phone Identifies as Diamond in Activesync
Windows Live Messenger Emoticons Fixed
RSS Hub fixed
Right on thx for the MSN fix
I dont have to many pet peeves but that one was bugging me, especially cuz I use so many emoticons in every sentance haha :P
Great work, love the ROM Mike!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

WhiteSoxxx is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmdunn View Post
Every chef/rom is unique, and as such, has it's pluses and minuses.....they will never be perfect. So each person will need to decide what's more important for them. I lean toward a clean/lite verson, and finally decided to cook my own with Calcu's kitchen. If you want a rom as close to stock, including the new icons, then you should try OMJ's. If you want innovation, cutting edge work, then Mike is your man. And let's don't forget that Calcu's ideas and work, show up in almost every rom. We are so fortunate to have guys like these, who are willing to work so hard, and share it all with us....and let's not forget the people who put ppcgeeks together, that make it all possible.
Not to derail this 100+ page thread (no joking aside) but what were the main differences between Mike and Juicy's roms? I never had the chance to test Juicy Rom before it was pulled.. Just curiousity.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond, NRG 23128 Sense 2.5 Aug 11
Carrier: Sprint, 1.12.34F Radio

Nhawk is becoming a great contributor

Still sees it as HTC Touch Pro and RSS Hub still gives the same error. (There're 2 RSShub.exe and \Windows\RSSHub.exe.bak ... one in Windows, that works, and another in "Program Files\RssHub" that doesn't)
The only fix I can confirm is the single comm mgr.

Also, clicking Start/Programs, I don't see IE. I assume because IE link is located in \Windows\Start Menu and not in \Windows\Start Menu\Programs

Mighty: Can we get 4.4.2?
P.S. To fix RSS at least, isn't it easier to delete RSSHub folder in Program Files and just repoint the links to \Windows (and get rid of RSSHub.exe.bak and RSS Hub.lnk in \Windows)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tp.jpg (12.2 KB, 52 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Nhawk; 01-28-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 01-28-2009, 04:34 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteSoxxx View Post
Not to derail this 100+ page thread (no joking aside) but what were the main differences between Mike and Juicy's roms? I never had the chance to test Juicy Rom before it was pulled.. Just curiousity.
There's many threads on this topic but to put it short;

Mine and Juicy's roms are pretty much identical. We both stand by the belief of keeping the rom totally stock w. minimal applications installed to improve efficiency, while other roms go hard out on themes, games, etc etc....

Like i said. to keep it short.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development