PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 10:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Super Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

lmv7777 is keeping up the good worklmv7777 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to lmv7777
Re: Sprint Diamond Custom Rom?

a little faster than the touch and 2.0 works pretty well. still working on getting the embedded flash working without bugs.

Diamond > Touch > Treo 700p > TOUCH PRO

If i helped. click "thanks"
Thanks!
Old 09-21-2008, 11:23 PM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dthames View Post
Is there gonna be way to be able to use that mms cab from the diamond on the mogul? Also does it send video mail on the diamond or just pics? Sorry for the thread jack.
Yes, well sorta... read more about it here
Old 10-02-2008, 01:56 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

jeffokada81 is just getting started

Sorry kinda off subject but does anyone know how to get hold of the FM Radio App? I feel the phone would be complete with that like the Euro phones. And for the guy with the g-sensor problem in Opera, there is a hot-fix on the HTC web-site.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Diamond

wwesleyk is a n00b

Just a big question,
I just received my HTC Touch Diamond from Sprint. I have been a long time user of Palms, so naturally when I wanted to make changes with a windows mobile device I am lost. I have a few questions. First I would like to increase my battery life. I found that if i installed advanced config 3.3 cab I could increase battery life, it doesn't work. Next when in outlook and I click on a link it opens Internet explorer instead of opera? how do I change that. Next I would like a newer ROM since this stock ROM 1.09...seems to freeze or not let me open opera and need a soft reset to get it to work again. next how do i save a pdf file sent via email? where does it save. finally sometimes the phone automatically goes into silent mode and not ringing mode. thanks for any help as i really like the phone but i would like to make it all day without it dying.
thanks for all the help!!!
Old 10-24-2008, 07:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Diamond

mbord is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
I have the sprint MMS cab as well as the OZ IM cab from the sprint rom.
Got a question...your using 2.5 now right? I just insatalled it..I was using 2.4. Now my weather wont update. Yes the data connect is on. Any ideas?

thanks
Old 10-25-2008, 11:17 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbord View Post
Got a question...your using 2.5 now right? I just insatalled it..I was using 2.4. Now my weather wont update. Yes the data connect is on. Any ideas?

thanks
i was reading another thread where a lot of users where having issues w/ just weather not working... i think it was juggalo's radio thread... anyway the point was that someone thought it was an issue with the server used to update the weather...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development