PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2008, 12:14 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: Sprint

mawst95 is keeping up the good workmawst95 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/27/08] v1.4 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM

I use AS for push and I have no data problems. I do notice that the data icon doesn't turn gray anymore when transmitting. Also as I mentioned before syncmycal is broken with this rom but that's NOT a problem I expect WDM can or should work on. I'm probably the only person on this thread using that app.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:16 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by mawst95 View Post
I use AS for push and I have no data problems. I do notice that the data icon doesn't turn gray anymore when transmitting. Also as I mentioned before syncmycal is broken with this rom but that's NOT a problem I expect WDM can or should work on. I'm probably the only person on this thread using that app.
Alright, now with the arrows not going grey is a known issue with most Dialers...the connection STILL goes idle....you just can't tell is it does or not
Old 09-28-2008, 12:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

karana is becoming a great contributor
Re: [09/27/08] Juicy ROM 2.2 [CE OS 5.2.20755 | 16MB PP]

I am on 2.1 right now with Sprint and am unable to take incoming calls. When a call comes in the phone rings but neither the soft or hardware answer keeps connect the call. Both of them put the phone on Silent. I always have to dial back out. Does anyone know why this would be happening?
Old 09-28-2008, 12:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by karana View Post
I am on 2.1 right now with Sprint and am unable to take incoming calls. When a call comes in the phone rings but neither the soft or hardware answer keeps connect the call. Both of them put the phone on Silent. I always have to dial back out. Does anyone know why this would be happening?
did you try to soft reset? sometimes there is a big lag on hardware/touchscreen after you do a restore from PIMBackup. If that doesn't work try a hard reset. If that still doesn't work plz report back here
Old 09-28-2008, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VX6900
Carrier: Verizon

jblade is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Alright, now with the arrows not going grey is a known issue with most Dialers...the connection STILL goes idle....you just can't tell is it does or not
WDM you have any idea about how we can go across increasing the audio volume in general? From my tweaking, it appears the AudioPara's that used to work with the GPS REV A roms dont work anymore.

Also in the dialer when a call is active, if you press a button like speakerphone or hold, it turns black, instead of having a pressed in image.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

detroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on repdetroit_doug is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I have everything fixed.....EVERYTHING, except idk about the Data Connection problem, or the crashing of the touchflo 2D, neither happen to me so I can't evaluate it
WDM Check out post 1091 - the Audio mgr issue is corrected and sped up
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1091

Thanks for your diligence WDM

Detroit Doug

Old 09-28-2008, 12:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

karana is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
did you try to soft reset? sometimes there is a big lag on hardware/touchscreen after you do a restore from PIMBackup. If that doesn't work try a hard reset. If that still doesn't work plz report back here
A number of softresets were done over the last couple of days and the problem did not go away. I think I am going to hold off a hard reset till 2.2 if that is coming up anytime soon...

On a side note, I seemed to have messed up the contacts application on the phone. I came from a Mogul to the diamond and use an exchange server to sync contacts. I had to bring my Mogul back on to restore to stock and it snyced up my contacts with high-res pictures back to the Mogul and it seems back again to the Diamond. Now the pictures on TF3D are grainy and I can't seem to get them to show up as high res again. Is that something that again only fixable by a hard reset?
Old 09-28-2008, 12:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Telus

holydhaliwal is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Increased reception is in your head.. or the picture...
Okay well any tips or ideas on the battery, is this normal behavior after 3 days or should i call telus for a replacement phone?
Old 09-28-2008, 12:30 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
Increased reception is in your head.. or the picture...
This is NOT necessarily true.

Depending on the version flashed, there was an error in the network settings which would prevent the phone from roaming onto Bell towers, this has been fixed, since then and reception may well have improved for the user.
Old 09-28-2008, 12:31 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Verizon

jsnietka is a n00b

Great catch, works fantastic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nswenson View Post
More specifically, open the reg editor and navigate to HKLM-> Software-> HTC-> AudioManager-> Config-> required_mem_size. Change required_mem_size from 51664680 to 25832340 (or even smaller if needed). Basically the parameter specifies how much free RAM is required for the Audio Manager to start.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development