PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 08:04 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: Sprint

makaveli is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/27/08] v1.4 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM

[quote=Whosdaman;436448]
Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post

did you do the required steps?

I did follow the required steps...I don't know where I went wrong. I did a soft reset, a hard reset by holding send/end buttons while hitting reset and nothing. It always stays stuck at checking OS screen. Is there something I can do? Is there a way to syn to the pc even though the the phone is frozen. Someone please help!
Old 09-27-2008, 08:14 PM
SL.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

SL. is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
I need some help...I must have done something wrong while re-flashing. My screen is now stuck at splash screen where it says checking OS. I can't get my phone to syn in order to flash again...any ideas? Hope someone can help...thanks!
Assuming you already have the 2.31 bootloader, then you can flash to the OEM Sprint 6.1 ROM. After that, then flash again to your choice of custom ROM.

Sprint Customer for 4+ Years
SERO 500 : 3 Lines : 20% Loyalty Discount : 1 HTC Diamond : 1 HTC Touch

HTC Diamond :ROM: OMJ Sense
Old 09-27-2008, 08:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff
Re: [09/27/08] Juicy ROM 2.2 [CE OS 5.2.20755 | 16MB PP]

im having an issue with my TomTom all of a sudden!

GPS connects, so no issues there... Today I was driving, and the map started to go all over the place.. it was putting my location nowhere NEAR where I actually was - Now I've dont this route 100s of times before with no glitches whatsoever..... I'm not sure waht the heck is going on..

Being the noob I am, I'll ask...Is this happenign because of the ROM, or is it just a satellite issue??
Old 09-27-2008, 08:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Dimomand
Carrier: sprint

foxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good work

1) I was trying to copy and replace some manila files in \Window folder but it sait the file is locked/used. I turned off TF3D but did not help.

2) I sync my PC with diamond but I don't see \Window from my pc. how to make it show up?

How do I fix two issues above?

thanks
Old 09-27-2008, 08:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Ok Sprint Clean v1.5 might be up tonight....if it's not up by 12 EST tonight, go to BED!!!
Old 09-27-2008, 08:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

The memory issue in audio manager is very annoying. That is my ONLY complaint with the rom. I realize you are updating again which will correct this and other minor glitches. Keep up the great work, bro!!
Old 09-27-2008, 08:20 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnews View Post
1) I was trying to copy and replace some manila files in \Window folder but it sait the file is locked/used. I turned off TF3D but did not help.

2) I sync my PC with diamond but I don't see \Window from my pc. how to make it show up?

thanks
you need PPC total commander or resco explorer to over write rom files

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-27-2008, 08:22 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnews View Post

thanks
are you trying to customize your tf3d theme? if so, you have to create an enitre theme file... I would take your current theme file, put it on your desktop and load it onto manila editor...

here are instructions on how to make a theme.. Look at post #2

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=420314

worked for me... i've alterred a few, but haven't had nearly enough time to create a complete one on my own...

PS, you aren't gunna be able to see windows folders from your desktop... anyone correct me if i'm wrong
Old 09-27-2008, 08:26 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

str8bean is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
Ok Sprint Clean v1.5 might be up tonight....if it's not up by 12 EST tonight, go to BED!!!
Do you you usually wait and upload the full rom later or can you do them the same day? Thanks
Old 09-27-2008, 08:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Dimomand
Carrier: sprint

foxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good workfoxnews is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
are you trying to customize your tf3d theme? if so, you have to create an enitre theme file... I would take your current theme file, put it on your desktop and load it onto manila editor...

here are instructions on how to make a theme.. Look at post #2

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=420314

worked for me... i've alterred a few, but haven't had nearly enough time to create a complete one on my own...

PS, you aren't gunna be able to see windows folders from your desktop... anyone correct me if i'm wrong

No, I just want to copies clock manila file made by someone. clock without white back ground

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development