PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2008, 09:58 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO(AT&T Fuze)
Carrier: T-Mobile Pre-Paid

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/22/08] Juicy ROM 2.1 [TELUS & SPRINT]

Well to be honest the Stock GSM look is what I like. I hate that flashy crap. Take Whosdaman's Manila 2D ROM. He made it to look identical to the theme I installed to my Diamond. I know myself and from the sounds of it, a lot of others love that stock GSM look.

Old 09-24-2008, 10:02 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tobeychris View Post
You make this sounds like a dictatorship
lol i dont intend to i just agree. install your own theme. cuz they change with the wind lol

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-24-2008, 10:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Tuch Diamond

psyko_chewbacca is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
ive been rather busy lately sorry, i havnt made any new ones. it looks liek the GSM Stock HTC black theme. its not "flashy". its functional. "flashy" is up to the user. Juicy doesnt want to force visual customizations on any one.
Well frankly I think that the people who develop their roms should make it the way they like it! I like to see roms already fully functionnal because all the programs that are useful are already installed. Like an unattended windows xp installation.

Also this is good because sometimes it makes me discover new programs and features that I didn't knew about.

I recently installed a custom rom on my friend's HTC Vogue and it was really fast with a great interface and tons of useful programs and neat littles games cool to play on your phone! I would really like to see this on a touch diamond!
Old 09-24-2008, 10:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

sheeno is becoming a great contributor

Hey first of all thanks for all the great work, def seeing an improvement in battery life and overall stability on the Telus rom! Glad all the junk is gone too! =D>

I've been having landscape issues on opera still though, I can switch from portrait to landscape no problem, but when switching back to portrait it boots me back to the home screen, minimizing opera. Is this still a problem or am I an anomaly?

Oh, and is there anyway to pre-cache the thumbnails for the programs in the programs tab? It seems if I fill up my programs tabs that it suffers from lag when I try and move the icons up and down until I do it once or twice, then it's smooth.
Old 09-24-2008, 10:42 PM
Lurker

jadamwmu is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilkevinli View Post
I believe the file is SprintDM_DMClientApp_ProdSetting_v0.9.913.CAB

Can someone try that and see if the prl and profile updates work ?
I'd be willing to try it if I could get my hands on the cab.

Last edited by jadamwmu; 09-24-2008 at 10:58 PM.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

2.1 is working great for me so far.

The only outstanding problem is the huge lag when I press "Answer" when someone calls me. It always takes about a minute before it actually connects and we can talk. I've had it since I got my Diamond and I have a feeling it's a phone problem and not the ROM.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:34 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Sorry to say... but it's the ROM, mine answers immediately.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: diamond
Carrier: telus

gemini002 is a n00b

i reflashed hard reset stii problems with msvc two icons appear in programs one voicecommad other voice command when i activate it i hear nothing with blue tooth or phone also could not delete msvc had to reflash phone whats up with that ?wrong msvc if so what copy ?
Old 09-24-2008, 11:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO w/$0 Exec Plan..YES I SAID $0
Carrier: Sprint

fergdogg23 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to fergdogg23

I have read throught this post everyday and here is what I have questions aboit. I am on Sprint and I love the phone but I love custom ROMS becasue they typically run faster smoother and overall better. I just want to know a couple of things if some one will answer please:
1. I am running the stock GMS look theme now from DHArvey: so I am ok with how it looks how does it RUN on the Sprint side of it?
2. I use telenav a little sprint TV and Text along with Active Sync and Teeter (love teeter) are all of these things on the sprint ROM and fucntional?
3. Does the battery life get any better? It already sucks for me now I want it to get better.
4. What will I not like about this ROM, is it stable reliable and evrything, I use my phone a ton for work and I want to ensure it runs smooth.
5. Is the Sprint one worth the hassell? I thought I would wait until WDM or DHarvey makes one because its always stable and quick but I have the shacks from wanting to upgrade the ROM. I dont how to cook so I like to leach. Thanks for all the help.
Old 09-25-2008, 12:18 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i love 2.1!!! I took my phone off the charger at 8am, so 13 hours later I still have 45% battery left!!! YEAH!!! I talked quite a bit, and got about 30 emails and 5 texts today. Not a huge usage, but before with less usage, it would have been dead by 4 pm.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development