View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 08:22 PM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/27/08] Juicy ROM 2.2 [CE OS 5.2.20755 | 16MB PP]

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxnews View Post
1) I was trying to copy and replace some manila files in \Window folder but it sait the file is locked/used. I turned off TF3D but did not help.

2) I sync my PC with diamond but I don't see \Window from my pc. how to make it show up?

How do I fix two issues above?

thanks
are you trying to customize your tf3d theme? if so, you have to create an enitre theme file... I would take your current theme file, put it on your desktop and load it onto manila editor...

here are instructions on how to make a theme.. Look at post #2

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=420314

worked for me... i've alterred a few, but haven't had nearly enough time to create a complete one on my own...

PS, you aren't gunna be able to see windows folders from your desktop... anyone correct me if i'm wrong