PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 05:06 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [09/22/08] Juicy ROM 2.1 [TELUS & SPRINT]

My Battery Update:

HOLY FIGGIN CRAP!

SO, today - 8am @ 100%.

Took a bunch of calls, 15-20 text messages, browsed the internet and installed a new theme...

it's 3pm and i'm sitting at 90%!!

Wooooo doggies!
Old 09-25-2008, 05:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

gamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good workgamer007 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by laestrella View Post
I think you are right. I had Diamond Tweak installed and all of a sudden it would take forever to answer calls or I would keep hitting the answer button or the phone button and the call would never pick up. I too had to do a hard reset.
Looks like hard resetting and not installing Diamond Tweak didn't do it for me. I had a friend try calling me during class and it still lagged when pushing "Answer." I did install Advance Config, but I only changed the "data timeout" to 60secs and rearranged the tabs. This lag problem is puzzling me.

Looks like what I'll do when 2.1.1 comes out is that I won't install anything unnecessary and see what happens.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:36 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Diamond, Mogul, BlackBerry Curve 8330
Carrier: Sprint

desairs is keeping up the good workdesairs is keeping up the good work

is there an eta for 2.1.1?
Old 09-25-2008, 05:38 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

blink182fka6 is a n00b

does anyone has a solution for keeping activesync closed when disconnected from the computer? ill close it out and it seems like a minute later its running again?
Old 09-25-2008, 05:40 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
today i have had issues with my device going to sleep and not waking back up. any other telus users experienced this?
I had this happen once yesterday, but hasn't happened since. I removed the battery to fix it.
Old 09-25-2008, 05:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by blink182fka6 View Post
does anyone has a solution for keeping activesync closed when disconnected from the computer? ill close it out and it seems like a minute later its running again?
I have this problem too. It also happened on the stock rom.

I think it might be starting when there is an event related to contacts or calendar.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:19 PM
N00b

manxam is a n00b

Originally Posted by
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
today i have had issues with my device going to sleep and not waking back up. any other telus users experienced this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leane View Post
It happended to me last night when it was plugged in charging. I had to pull the battery to fix it.
otherwise it is running awesome...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I had this happen once yesterday, but hasn't happened since. I removed the battery to fix it.
I've had this occur 3 times on me now. Twice during the night, both on a full charge, and one while at work.

I have never used the stock ROM (cooked my own first night of owning and been using juicy and gf/tc's version randomly).

The biggest issue is that I always use my cells as alarm clocks due to my travel schedule. If IT doesn't wake up, then *I* don't wake up.

Anyone else experience this?

M

Last edited by manxam; 09-25-2008 at 06:24 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 06:25 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by manxam View Post
Originally Posted by

I've had this occur 3 times on me now. Twice during the night, both on a full charge, and one while at work.

I have never used the stock ROM (cooked my own first night of owning and been using juicy and gf/tc's version randomly).

The biggest issue is that I always use my cells as alarm clocks due to my travel schedule. If IT doesn't wake up, then *I* don't wake up.

Anyone else experience this?

M
i only experienced this when i restart the diamond and let it fall to sleep with out touching it

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-25-2008, 06:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff

^^

I just tried, Juggalo.

I restarted, left it..and it woke up no problem....
Old 09-25-2008, 06:34 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmknJoe View Post
^^

I just tried, Juggalo.

I restarted, left it..and it woke up no problem....
i know its weird i did a hard reset and all is well

Juggalo <------ follows own advice LOL

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development