PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2008, 07:36 PM
SL.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

SL. is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [UPDATED 9/23/08] v1.2 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM

wow, 1.3 already. hehe.

Sprint Customer for 4+ Years
SERO 500 : 3 Lines : 20% Loyalty Discount : 1 HTC Diamond : 1 HTC Touch

HTC Diamond :ROM: OMJ Sense
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-25-2008, 07:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

str8bean is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosdaman View Post
I had same problem, and all I did was reset my macbook and it worked
After you paired the device with the macbook did it say you could use it as a personal area network? I just get the service of using the data connection. Then under the device on my macbook it only gives me the option of "sending a file" and "not connect to the network."
Old 09-25-2008, 07:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by str8bean View Post
After you paired the device with the macbook did it say you could use it as a personal area network? I just get the service of using the data connection. Then under the device on my macbook it only gives me the option of "sending a file" and "not connect to the network."
Don't go any farther, cause 1.3 will be up shortly
Old 09-25-2008, 07:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

kaiguy is becoming a great contributor
Re: [UPDATED 9/23/08] v1.3 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM

Hey WDM, excellent ROM! Just flashed your v1.2 Full last night and it's working great, minus some of the issues already brought up (and apparently fixed in the forthcoming 1.3). I do recall reading last night about the data connection always being active (the data arrows are always solid, never greyed out). I am noticing this on my end as well. Is this something that is also fixed with the downgraded SYS by chance? (I do use both Exchange push and an imap account)

I also noticed that attempting to use the stylus when creating an email account causes the "Next" right softkey to change to Menu, and then becomes completely useless--especially if using it to cut-and-paste. The only way to continue is to use the hardware end key, then start over adding an account using only the 5-way to navitage. Anyone else notice this?

In any case, very speedy, stable ROM. Thanks again! Looking forward to 1.3 tonight.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

Praiz2ELoHiM is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlainShane View Post
Yeah, reinstalling and then uninstalling the Super Sensative mod did not solve the problem I had of replying to an SMS. Recap of my problem: When I try to reply to a SMS it has the last message from whomever I am messaging highlighted in blue and the keyboard is not popped up and ready to type with the cursor blinking in the text field. Clicking the keyboard icon or tapping the text field just makes it flash up and then go back down preventing me to type a message.

Still problematic but when I use the full qwerty not as often..
Not sure if it will be fixed in 1.3 but i found a work around.

So when you're replying in threaded mode, like you were describing, with the cursor blinking and ready, once you hit the keyboard button it flaps open then closed, back to initial state.

My work around requires two fingers. When you first push the keyboard button to flap it up, the keyboard will take up space on the button therefore shifting the text entry area up. You basically need to use one finger to flap open the keyboard, then use you 2nd finger to quickly refocus the cursor in the shifted text entry field, by just tapping the blank area where the cursor is supposed to be.

Has worked for me to remain in threaded mode and not have to initiated a brand new text. Which requires the extra step of retyping the recipient. Time, that i think, is worth saving.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: CDMA TP2
Carrier: telus

jregehr is a n00b
Re: [09/22/08] Juicy ROM 2.1 [TELUS & SPRINT]

So all these Telus users are suddenly getting good battery life with 2.1. Strange because I'm on my second day with 2.1 and although it could be said that it's a little better I am still dead at 6PM.

Took off the charger at 8:00AM. At noon battery was at 55% Now it's dead at 6PM.

I ran roughly 45min of talk time and 30 emails on Exchange direct push. I've adjusted my screen brightness down and taken off incoming beams.

Question is what are the rest of you Telus users doing different to get that huge difference in battery life?

And yes I did a clear storage after flashing to 2.1.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praiz2ELoHiM View Post
Not sure if it will be fixed in 1.3 but i found a work around.

So when you're replying in threaded mode, like you were describing, with the cursor blinking and ready, once you hit the keyboard button it flaps open then closed, back to initial state.

My work around requires two fingers. When you first push the keyboard button to flap it up, the keyboard will take up space on the button therefore shifting the text entry area up. You basically need to use one finger to flap open the keyboard, then use you 2nd finger to quickly refocus the cursor in the shifted text entry field, by just tapping the blank area where the cursor is supposed to be.

Has worked for me to remain in threaded mode and not have to initiated a brand new text. Which requires the extra step of retyping the recipient. Time, that i think, is worth saving.
it's been fixed....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Motorola Droid
Carrier: Verizon

Praiz2ELoHiM is a n00b
Re: [UPDATED 9/25/08] v1.3 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM

if you're fast enough, you can do it swiftly with one finger but two pulse points. I've been practicing
Old 09-25-2008, 08:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch
Carrier: sprint

apeas2 is just getting started

AWESOME ROM!!!! IS there a way, I can use the other clock (with the hands instead)? Also, dont know if this has been adressed but on my vogue in speaker mode, I cant adjust the volume. Thirdly, as someoneposted here when you press the red end button to get back to the homescreen you get an annoying beep. Thanks!

Last edited by apeas2; 09-25-2008 at 08:17 PM.
Old 09-25-2008, 08:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Alltel Prepaid

Nosey is becoming a great contributor

forgot to mention, I use ie, perfer it better, dont' do much browsing but... the d-pad stopped working on 1.2 for scrolling, I recall few months back something about being able to change how the dpad works in ie, anyone remember that?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development