View Single Post
Old 09-25-2008, 08:03 PM
Whosdaman
VIP Member

Whosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWhosdaman should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Whosdaman Send a message via MSN to Whosdaman Send a message via Yahoo to Whosdaman Send a message via Skype™ to Whosdaman
Re: [UPDATED 9/23/08] v1.2 WDM's 2D Diamond ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Praiz2ELoHiM View Post
Not sure if it will be fixed in 1.3 but i found a work around.

So when you're replying in threaded mode, like you were describing, with the cursor blinking and ready, once you hit the keyboard button it flaps open then closed, back to initial state.

My work around requires two fingers. When you first push the keyboard button to flap it up, the keyboard will take up space on the button therefore shifting the text entry area up. You basically need to use one finger to flap open the keyboard, then use you 2nd finger to quickly refocus the cursor in the shifted text entry field, by just tapping the blank area where the cursor is supposed to be.

Has worked for me to remain in threaded mode and not have to initiated a brand new text. Which requires the extra step of retyping the recipient. Time, that i think, is worth saving.
it's been fixed....