PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2008, 11:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2
Carrier: Telus

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell
Re: [09/22/08] Juicy ROM 2.1 [TELUS & SPRINT]

I sy scrap them both, I don't think i have ever used the transcriber, and Voice command isn't very accurate. It only get s the right command 45% of the time, F**King annoying
Old 09-26-2008, 11:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

Stickboy46 is just getting started
Re: [DELAYED] WDM's 2D Diamond ROM

Anyone else having a problem getting it to sync with active sync? I cant get it to connect (ie cant even reflash if i wanted to).
Old 09-26-2008, 11:36 AM
VIP Member

O'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on repO'Neil Mitchell is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Yahoo to O'Neil Mitchell Send a message via Skype™ to O'Neil Mitchell

When I use Google Maps, the blue tracking dot moves, but the actual map does not not. I have to move it manually, does anyone else have this issue, or is that just the way it is. I had a previous version on my Touch; and the map moved instead of the tracking dot. (Are there any fixes)
Old 09-26-2008, 11:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Cyric78 is just getting started

I like using the transcriber on occasion, so I'd like to see it stay, and as for voice command, once battery life is better, or I find an extended life battery, I'll start using bluetooth, and voice command...

Just my 2¢..
Old 09-26-2008, 11:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Droid
Carrier: Verizon

snowcraig is just getting started

First off, the Verizon ROM is working great for me, except I am not sure how to configure the GPS. I can get the GPS tool to find satellites, but am not sure where to go from there. Can anyone point me towards a guide? I have searched and can't seem to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

TheAccuser is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by O'Neil Mitchell View Post
When I use Google Maps, the blue tracking dot moves, but the actual map does not not. I have to move it manually, does anyone else have this issue, or is that just the way it is. I had a previous version on my Touch; and the map moved instead of the tracking dot. (Are there any fixes)
After you click "Use GPS", you need to also click "My Location" for it to move the map with you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:02 PM
VIP Member

Has there been any fixes for the lag when trying to answer call.

Is it possible to make the dialer 20% bigger. So there is only one line on the call history instead of two. Bigger keys couldn't hurt

The battery life with this ROM is great, i still have yet to charge the phone since yesturday, and im still at 70%
Old 09-26-2008, 12:02 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

eduardmc is keeping up the good workeduardmc is keeping up the good work

Thanx for your ROM but i went back to sprint ROM, and to my surprise sprint rom with pagepool at 24 is actually faster than your custom juicy 2.1 sprint rom papepool 24. touchfl 3d is faster. this is after using 2.1 for a few days, the only thing that i change in the sprint rom is the 3d clock and now it looks wonderfull, battery life is excellent and all the bugs i had with 2.1 is now gone.
Old 09-26-2008, 12:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond, former Touch vogue

egriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good workegriffin is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowcraig View Post
First off, the Verizon ROM is working great for me, except I am not sure how to configure the GPS. I can get the GPS tool to find satellites, but am not sure where to go from there. Can anyone point me towards a guide? I have searched and can't seem to find anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
First, be sure you your location setting turned "on." This is found under settings>phone>services>location setting. If this is turned on, you should be able to connect using Google Maps or Windows Live Search. For best results, be sure you're outside with a clear view of the sky. It may take up to 5 min. the first time you connect. Be patient!
Old 09-26-2008, 12:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch
Carrier: sprint

sprintn is a n00b

Ok. so i have flashed my ppc . but how do i install the new rom. pleaze help

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development