PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 03:22 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

niketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good workniketom843 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [10/05/08] Juicy ROM 2.4 [Full CE OS 5.2.20755][TELUS][Sprint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0b0ard View Post
Install the program to your internal storage. Worked for me after several failed attempts to install to the device.

Yeah, worked for me too.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I have a tweaks xml file u need to replace the original tweaks file with this one for TouchFlo Config to work. You just take this file and replace it in Programs/TF3D Config file

Quote:
Originally Posted by syanni85 View Post
i'm pretty upset cuz even after multiple attempts to install netcf3.5 i'm getting error on loading tf3d config and advance config... hmmmm... might have to go back to 2.2 sprint if this persists...

gunna keep tryin for now
Old 10-06-2008, 05:47 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
I have a tweaks xml file u need to replace the original tweaks file with this one for TouchFlo Config to work. You just take this file and replace it in Programs/TF3D Config file
Cool. I have always just deleted the original. If you could up that file I would appreciate it.

Thanks.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:48 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0b0ard View Post
Install the program to your internal storage. Worked for me after several failed attempts to install to the device.
Sounds good. Thanks.

I think I am just gonna wait for the recompile and flash again.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:28 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: EVO 3d

eclipse13 is a n00b

No problems here .net installed find for me no errors and it is working. Also got the calc working. One thing I still need help with though is turning off that stupid reply all. That is the one thing I cant live with. I don't care what functionality I give up I need it to default to reply. I'd venture to say most of us who use outlook in a business capacity would feel the same way. Maybe the enhancements can be installed as a cab file or an addition. I know its your mod and you can do with it what you like Juicy but I'd bet the majority of people feel the same and would rather just use the reply rather than reply all.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

jgillard is keeping up the good workjgillard is keeping up the good work

Quote:
No problems here .net installed find for me no errors and it is working. Also got the calc working. One thing I still need help with though is turning off that stupid reply all. That is the one thing I cant live with. I don't care what functionality I give up I need it to default to reply. I'd venture to say most of us who use outlook in a business capacity would feel the same way. Maybe the enhancements can be installed as a cab file or an addition. I know its your mod and you can do with it what you like Juicy but I'd bet the majority of people feel the same and would rather just use the reply rather than reply all.
If you take the time to read through this thread (yes I know its long) there are instructions on how to disable the outlook enhancements. It is a registry edit that needs to take place but you will be sacrificing functionality just to have reply instead of reply all. If you wish to reply just go to menu, reply, reply.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

2.4 is giving me the same problems as it sems to be giving everyone else. The "fixes" seem to be far more work then there needs to be considering how smoothly 2.2 installed. I am sticking with 2.2 until the issues with 2.4 get resolved, if they get resolved. I just don't want to find out later something else needs this or that removed or installed differently. Sorry and thanks for your hard work Juicy but i am holding off for now.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:28 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

karana is becoming a great contributor

I really just care about the battery! I went back to Stock Sprint last thursday and I have to say that the battery was a lot better over the weekend. Now its not the same conditions as over a work week where I am moving a lot and my phone is in my pocket all the time so I am going to try another couple of days and then flash to 2.4 on Wednesday.
Old 10-06-2008, 08:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

eduardmc is keeping up the good workeduardmc is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
everyone keeps talking about netcf3.5 what does it do?
Old 10-06-2008, 08:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

jgillard is keeping up the good workjgillard is keeping up the good work

It is the .net framework. Applications use this. I had no problems installing it unlike others. I am having no issues with juicy 2.4.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development