PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-06-2008, 10:22 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [10/05/08] Juicy ROM 2.4 [Full CE OS 5.2.20755][TELUS][Sprint]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
Fast HTTP Mirror of Juicy 2.4 Telus ROM **Updated**
http://www.geek-pages.com/juicy/down...rar&path=juicy

Fast HTTP Mirror of Juicy 2.4 Sprint ROM **Updated**
http://www.geek-pages.com/juicy/down...rar&path=juicy
I would recommend holding off on these until Juicy can fix the net cf problems. Probably won't take him long to do it. Will save you an extra flash.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:24 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

Where did the IM app go? Cant find yahoo messenger. went to download it from its website but not sure which mobile version to grab? Is it really not on this ROM? I see windows messenger but dont need that.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

karana is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drybonz View Post
I would recommend holding off on these until Juicy can fix the net cf problems. Probably won't take him long to do it. Will save you an extra flash.
I remember him saying that he tried already and is not able to resolve. He asked everyone to install NETCF after flashing
Old 10-06-2008, 10:28 AM
The Playboy Boy
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

Curb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuffCurb71 knows their stuff

how do I minimize opera? the X used to but now it closes it.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

jgillard is keeping up the good workjgillard is keeping up the good work

You can change the settings by going to settings: system tab: task manager: button tab: choose end programs by tapping and holding x.

I prefer for application to close upon pressing x. If I want to keep something open I just hit the home key instead of hitting x.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:40 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond

Drybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsDrybonz should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by karana View Post
I remember him saying that he tried already and is not able to resolve. He asked everyone to install NETCF after flashing
He said he would fix it but not last night.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:43 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

im back in civilization boys and gals so if juicy is up for it ill will be working with him tonight to fix issues

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-06-2008, 10:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc diamond
Carrier: sprint

eduardmc is keeping up the good workeduardmc is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by karana View Post
please what does NETCF do. what software would benefit by having this install?
Old 10-06-2008, 10:54 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by eduardmc View Post
please what does NETCF do. what software would benefit by having this install?
its .net framework for mobile devices. it will allow you to run apps that are dependent on this. many apps are.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:05 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

leanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on repleanne is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I used the msi to install and installed to the device.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development