PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2008, 07:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit
Re: [09/14/08] JUICY ROM v1.09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
nothing battery wise was changed guys.
I'm gonna go ahead and order the TV out cable in the next few minutes, I'll let ya know when I'm done.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2008, 07:21 PM
N00b

manxam is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettofreeryder View Post
Actually the base build is 20xxx, but the CE OS Build is still 19965. If you havent ported the XIP, the OS is still 19965. On a side note, i do have a full 20748 base and CE sys that I finished last nite, msn me juicy
Ghetto, is this base a straight replacement for the stock Telus one w/o upgrades? If so I'd like to know If I could get it from you. I'd like to play around with my own ROM and start "cooking".

Or, are you planning on releasing your own ROM shortly using this base?

Thanks!
Old 09-15-2008, 07:25 PM
N00b

manxam is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
nothing battery wise was changed guys.
Yeah, I didn't see anything battery related on your changelog so I thought it was strange. It's in my truck right now on a charger and should be at about 100% again. I'll babysit it for the next couple of hours and see what happens.

Also, I had asked before if it were possible to have the 'phone app' return to 'Home' when a call is terminated. Is this possible? I've checked various reg keys and played around in the kitchen to no avail.

Thanks!
Old 09-15-2008, 08:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond & Treo 700wx / HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: TELUS / Verizon Wireless

Devileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good workDevileyezz is keeping up the good work
Send a message via ICQ to Devileyezz

Two issues today:

I had my phone contantly on USB PC (which should charge) it was at 100%, and then I took it off. No calls, nothing. Just received text messages/emails which I didn't touch the phone to check (used dashwire/PC outlook) and after 30 mins, I was at 80%. I thought that was very weird as this didn't happen to me on 1.06. Infact, 1.06 felt solid battery wise.

Next, I went into the subway.. my phone slept, came out of subway.. and I'm not able to wake it up!? Tried a LOT! every possible way, and then I had to soft reset.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond, Dell X50v
Carrier: Telus

Rassal is a n00b

Well, i also flashed from the stock Telus rom, and i had an autonomy of around 40-50 hours with one charge...

All i do is receive emails, and maybe browse 5-10 min per day on the phone... couple of calls...

Now, with the 1.09... well, i could barely had it tough a run in the train this morning... (2 hours run) and tonight, when i left at the office, the phone was at 100% when i came at home, 2-3 hours later, it was at 15%....

So there is something wrong totaly in 1.09 that the stock rom doesn't have... i know i had tweaked the stock rom with mostly all battery improvement i could find, but they were not hack in the registry, only programs and settings i could ajust without deep modification to the registry...

So i hope this will get fixed... because i might flash back to the stock rom... the CDMA diamond already suffer from battery drain, but the 1.09 i think, is power hunger... and as i can see, i am not the only one... i never tried another build before 1.09...

Last edited by Rassal; 09-16-2008 at 10:57 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 08:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

I have honestly not had a problem with battery life in 1.09 ... did you hard reset after flashing it?
Old 09-15-2008, 09:00 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

why would u hard reset after flashing it? what would that do :s
Old 09-15-2008, 09:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: TP2

drjdrj is a n00b

First I wanted to thank you for all your hard work. The ROMS are great and GPS works amazing.

I flashed from version 1.08 to version 1.09 and have noticed that in the phone settings the automatic prepend (adding 1 to a long distance call) is gone. Also the Plus code dialing is gone as well. I assume because these are not present in the GSM version or something. The first is very important cause you cannot use your call history to return a call if it is long distance since it will be missing the 1

Thanks Keep up the good work
Old 09-15-2008, 09:13 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
why would u hard reset after flashing it? what would that do :s
because it needs that to make sure all previous rom settings are clear.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-15-2008, 09:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond, Dell X50v

Rassal is a n00b

yes, i did a hard reset after flashing!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development