PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2008, 12:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to abovelegit Send a message via MSN to abovelegit
Re: [09/14/08] JUICY ROM v1.09

lol, well I'll ship it out to you, seeing how you and Juicy both work together, I'll try to get it ordered to your shipping address this evening, can you PM me where you'd like it to be shipped?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

PM sent dude. thanks very much for the offer.

i will send you beta server access as thanks

no betas added yet im waiting to upload the 1.1 beta when i get my hands on it tonight

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 09-15-2008, 12:40 PM
Almost a VIP

abovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regularabovelegit is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

haha, don't worry about it, sides I don't even have my Diamond yet!
Old 09-15-2008, 12:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

Neotropolis is a n00b

Hi all,

I have implemented all the GPS settings that were recommended in another thread (by changing the QPST settings and and installing the registry cab), and my GPS is still not working, so I am going to flash Juicy's 1.09 Rom.

I have a few questions:

1) I am running TF3D Config and Diamond Tweak on my phone to have settings to my liking, if I flash juicy's rom, will I need to have these programs running in order to get the best possible functionalilty out of my phone (battery tweaks, camera modes, data connection cut off after 60 seconds and a few others)? If not, will I be able to install these programs in order to change it to my liking? (basically overriding some of the ROM's behaviours)

2) In regards to the GPS, will I need to install the registry cab? If so, what about going through that whole process to edit the QPST settings?

3) Is there a program in juicy's latest rom (1.09) that will allow me to change my theme?

4)How do I hard reset? I cant seem to get it to do that. Instead of hard-resetting, can I just use the windows app to 'clear storage' on the settings section?

5) What major problems are there with juicy's 1.09 rom? basically, will the rom affect any basic functionality that was working before I flashed this custom rom? (phone, contacts, text messaging, email etc)

6) If I follow the instructions of unlocking/flashing roms provided on this forum, what are the chances I can brick my phone?

Thanks a lot for your time. I am just a little concerned since this is all new to me and aside from the GPS, the diamond tweak and TF3D config have really added good functionality and battery life to my phone.

NK
Old 09-15-2008, 01:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff
Re: Offtopic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
The first one is interesting, but I don't believe it will fit on.
I just bought the 1800mah battery and cover the other day.. I'll let you know how it holds up...

as for the screen protectors...be careful - I bought some from Clairvue which were made for the GSM version, which has different angles on the corners - the protector doesnt sit properly..
Old 09-15-2008, 01:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond (Telus)

CNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regularCNeufeld is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
its 15 euro http://www.expansys.com/p.aspx?i=170917

i cant guarantee 100% but im almost positive it will work with a few small software mods.

the raphael and diamond are almost identical hardware wise.
You do know that there's a thread in the xda-developers Diamond forum to try to get the TV-out working, and it's been sort of active since July. You might want to either check it out to see what's already been tried, or contribute to the effort going on there. I doubt it's going to be as easy as flipping a reg key and plugging in the cable, or they'd have it working already.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=412350

Clint
Old 09-15-2008, 01:08 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNeufeld View Post
You do know that there's a thread in the xda-developers Diamond forum to try to get the TV-out working, and it's been sort of active since July. You might want to either check it out to see what's already been tried, or contribute to the effort going on there. I doubt it's going to be as easy as flipping a reg key and plugging in the cable, or they'd have it working already.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=412350

Clint
Jugg, what do you think?
Old 09-15-2008, 01:11 PM
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by abovelegit View Post
Jugg, what do you think?
let me read, before your order i don't want you to waste your cash man
Old 09-15-2008, 01:16 PM
Retired Staff

So far in my reading, the TV out adapter has been offered as a (pre release) option for the GSM Diamond just not released from HTC them selves yet (it was probably pulled due to the fact they wanted to give the pro an exclusive option). what this means is it is compatible just not with the stock rom. (there is where my nice Raphael dump comes in) i did alot of surfing yesterday and foudnd a few places that talked about this adapter with the Touch Diamond and its future availability and functionality. the adapter carried the same part name as the Rapahel one

Youtube video on the diamon on tv out :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTd3SUPSJsM
Old 09-15-2008, 01:22 PM
Almost a VIP

So, we still on?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development