PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA Diamond Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   How To's: Unlocking, Relocking, Flashing, Dumping and Troubleshooting (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36062)

orangekid 11-25-2009 11:40 AM

Re: How To's: Unlocking, Relocking, Flashing, Dumping and Troubleshooting

Quote:

Originally Posted by isidnirb (Post 1360972)
Love the site, loads of great info. But I have a problem I can't seem to fix:

I have tried every ROM with no success. Once I load a new ROM the phone gets stuck in the "TOUCH Diamond" start screen, after a few seconds it will restart and repeat over and over again. Odd thing is a I can easily flash back to Sprint originol ROM. Works fine with that.

FYI: I have tried to load all the different ROMs via my desktop and internally using bootloader. No success. Loader goes through to 100% and then phone locks up during the reboot. And I have been sure that the phone has gone through a hard reset each time.

Any ideas why the originol ROM only works on my Sprint Diamond, no other ROMs?? Thanks for any help.

SO why can the

does it do that when you reflash back to stock? did you have any problems like this when you got the phone?

flash back to stock, if it still does it then reflash back to shipped, relock and get a new phone. There is no reason why it would do this with "every rom" unless there was something wrong with the phone itself.

edit:

jsut saw you said it worked after a hard reset. after the hard reset, try to flash "sprint stock nbh" from this thread and see if that works. if it does then try to flash a calkunlin or any rom and if it still gives you that stuff then take out the battery for like 10 seconds, replace and try again, I have had success doing this. Sprint Stock should work on your phone if hard resetting works, give it a shot.

kingfisher1111 11-27-2009 12:01 AM

I am anewbie here. I recently purchased HTC Diamond for Sprint.Can I unlock this using this unlocker and can I start using reliance CDMA India?If not any specific instructions for activating on reliance CDMA?

orangekid 11-27-2009 09:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kingfisher1111 (Post 1365517)
I am anewbie here. I recently purchased HTC Diamond for Sprint.Can I unlock this using this unlocker and can I start using reliance CDMA India?If not any specific instructions for activating on reliance CDMA?

yes, you can use the unlocker on your sprint diamond, then download any ROM you want to and follow the instructions for flashing it.

kristof_vs 11-28-2009 04:40 PM

it failed, my phone is dead now, what can i do?
i've got error[260] : connection

dollaboi954 12-02-2009 01:09 PM

hey are their any how to's for the htc sprint touch pro 2 ?

"How To's: Unlocking, Relocking, Flashing, Dumping and Troubleshooting"

griva001 12-05-2009 07:11 AM

Hi everyone, I wa trying to relock my phone but i have a serious problem, the usb slot of my phone wont work. I try using the process of flashing roms but with the relocker and no luck. Any ideas?>

liriel 12-07-2009 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by griva001 (Post 1388246)
Hi everyone, I wa trying to relock my phone but i have a serious problem, the usb slot of my phone wont work. I try using the process of flashing roms but with the relocker and no luck. Any ideas?>

I went through this a couple months ago. After asking in forums and scouring the web, I came to the conclusion that you cannot run the relocker without a USB connection. Sorry.

I ended up sending my Diamond back to my provider with their ROM on it but unlocked. I received my new phone without any problems from them.

voyager4383 12-18-2009 10:17 PM

Ok, I'm one of those people who actually spent the time to read all of the posts, and my question never got answered...and it's probably simple...so here goes:

I have an Alltel CDMA HTC Touch Diamond...and I am planning to use it on PagePlus (prepaid). PagePlus uses the Verizon network, and since it's alltel on the phone by default, it needs to change to verizon...the opposite of all the verizon problems on this thread. I'm not unlocking a verizon phone, I'm unlocking an alltel one, but WANTING to load a VERIZON rom.

My question.

Is that possible? Can I load a verizon rom (solely to get the phone to program and activate so I can use it?)

Thanks for your help whoever answers...I only ask because there isn't a verizon stock rom listed, and I'm assuming it might not be possible to do after looking for it online...but the only apparent danger is trying to unlock a verizon phone and load other branded roms...not the other way around.

etski 12-21-2009 07:06 PM

I've been trying to relock my phone since I need to bring it back to sprint, hopefully for a warranty exchange. If first reflashed to shipped and tried the relocker. Every time I try, it gets to the bootloader screen with .43 CMONEX and hangs with a 284 error. I can't get it to relock. Any ideas? I'm tempted to just bring it back unlocked with the shipped rom, well, I really don't have any choice unless someone comes up with a solution. HELP!!!!

LordXar119 12-22-2009 10:22 AM

I have been having trouble with receiving text messages ever since i recently flashed my phone to mighty and mystery roms. I had gone from a juicy rom from back in august. Anything I should check? or that I am overlooking?

thanks