PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2010, 06:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

I am download the standard 6.5 rom now
Old 03-14-2010, 08:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond CDMA
Carrier: China Telecom

眼镜匪 is a n00b
Re: [3/13/2010] MikROM [Sense 2.5 | 21895 / 23547 | Real WM6.5 AKU | Lite & Standard

New ROM is nice,but Windows Live can naot work!
Old 03-14-2010, 02:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 眼镜匪 View Post
New ROM is nice,but Windows Live can naot work!
which version are u using?
and does anyone else has that issue?
if not... u probably had a bad flash.

If you like my work feel free to buy me some pencils
Old 03-14-2010, 02:38 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

amikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributionsamikam should be added to the payroll for their contributions

what do u guys think about this?
ThrottleLauncherFinal
Old 03-14-2010, 04:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond
Carrier: Bell Mobility

higher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhigher diamonds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by amikam View Post
windows live is working here using 21895 standard rom from 3/13/2010

Quote:
what do u guys think about this?
ThrottleLauncherFinal
it looks cool but i have not tried it yet
Old 03-14-2010, 05:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: MTS

PegCityZ is a n00b

Quote:
I'm not sure about windows live not working, but I've noticed both the 23544 and 23547 light roms, installed older versions of windows live and messenger. They didn't install the newer ones that are improved for touch screens, I had to manually install the newer cab to update it and then everything ran fine after that.
Old 03-14-2010, 05:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond / TP2 / Arrive
Carrier: Sprint since 1999

meangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuffmeangreen knows their stuff

Quote:
no windows live issues with 23547 std ROM
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2010, 11:30 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PegCityZ View Post
I'm not sure about windows live not working, but I've noticed both the 23544 and 23547 light roms, installed older versions of windows live and messenger. They didn't install the newer ones that are improved for touch screens, I had to manually install the newer cab to update it and then everything ran fine after that.
strange...
on 21895 its the new version...
i dont use 6.5.x rom's myself... thats probably why i never noticed it...
ill make sure it's fixed on the next update...
thanks for the info.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:58 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Diamond CDMA
Carrier: China Telecom

眼镜匪 is a n00b

OH,I`m sorry,I flashed new 21895 ST ROM.its Windows Live is working,but after i installed Chinese Language Support,it can not work.So,I think that is not bug of new rom.When the Regional Setting set back to English (US),The Windows Live can work again!

Last edited by 眼镜匪; 03-15-2010 at 02:03 AM.
Old 03-15-2010, 05:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 & HD2
Carrier: Sprint & T-Mobile

rhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuffrhacy knows their stuff

Many thanks amikam for your ROM contributions. I've been testing your Sense 2.5 2012 - 23547 Std Mik ROM for the last couple days on one of my Diamonds, and it's very nice. I did have one lock up while the unit was turned off and charging, as well as one freeze up while moving back and forth through the slider icons fast, while working the system hard with other programs running in the background. At that time, I did notice the slider icons were sticking instead of sliding back and forth freely. The lock ups may be do to my bad flashing habits though, as I did not load stock first (rarely do), and forgot to hard reset after install. D'oh! That said, the previous ROM was an OMJ NK6.5 23544, so not sure how much difference it would have made. On the plus side, the ROM appears to have settled down, and it's working well with 100+ additional programs loaded. It also loads Opera really quick from Internal Storage, locks on to GPS fast, and works incredibly well with voice command via BT. Overall, it's snappy for a 6.5.5 Sense 2.5 2012 ROM with three loaded 4x4 Co0kie Mod pages.

Thanks again!
Cheers,
R

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond > CDMA Diamond Development