PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2010, 05:54 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed
Re: Up to 27% discount on your current sprint bill

use the same one... shouldnt be an issue... if you feel uneasy about it, then by all means feel free to create a new one since it takes 2min..
Old 02-22-2011, 02:12 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Jake62 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Bringing this thread back from the dead to let you all know that I just got an email from Sprint confirming a 25% discount. I used the aim email and Cox Enterprises.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2011, 10:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

cody_cummins is just getting started

i just called sprint and added it, still waiting on confirmation!

HTC Touch Pro 2 on Boost Mobile
Old 06-10-2011, 02:50 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

DESERPENTOR is a n00b

What is a SERO account? I am trying to sign up for Sprint what would I have to do exactly to get this monthly discount? I have already made a aim.com email account.
Old 06-13-2011, 04:21 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESERPENTOR View Post
What is a SERO account? I am trying to sign up for Sprint what would I have to do exactly to get this monthly discount? I have already made a aim.com email account.
You have to find someone who is selling their legacy SERO account in order to get in on it.

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133
Old 06-15-2011, 12:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

DESERPENTOR is a n00b

Where could I find someone who is doing that?
Old 06-15-2011, 04:59 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESERPENTOR View Post
Where could I find someone who is doing that?
you can google Sprint SERO, search in ebay, or wait for a PPCGeek to sell his/hers in the bargain trader section. but i've heard from some people that Sprint will not do a TOL on a SERO account unless you already have one to begin with. also, if you succeed on getting the SERO TOL'd to you, no type of discounts will be applied by Sprint on your bill...due to the fact that it is already a heavily discounted monthly plan at $30/mo.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 06-15-2011 at 05:03 PM.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:51 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

wuts a tol?
jk. jk.

Old 06-20-2011, 11:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

Quote:
Originally Posted by austin420 View Post
wuts a tol?
jk. jk.
Transfer of Liability

Buy Sero FROM someone:
Sprint SERO plan takeover requests and solicitation thread (Page 4) in Sprint PCS Forum at WirelessAdvisor.com Forums

The quickest way to get on SERO now is to find someone with SERO who is willing to do a Transfer of Liabibity(TOL) at the Sprint store. You can find people willing to sell SERO plan on Craigslist or Ebay for around $50 or more.

As you know, the $30 plan is dead at the direct website. There is a second method: Many people from different forums have reported to have some success after a few attempts through the CSR. This is YMMV but can save you a lot of money on phone bills.

First you must know someone with a SERO plan already, and you want to mirror the same SERO plan with a different number. So say your hustband/wife has the SERO, then have your number under the same account or add another number. You can also find someone with SERO that you can trust, have him/her added your number under their plan. You can always do the TOL later for separate bill. Make sure you have an old phone ready to be activated. Follow these steps:

You: Dialing 866-264-1282 (or 1-800-639-6111 or 1-888-882-4030 *less success with this one)
CSR: How can I help you?
You: My name is … Phone #…. password, etc
CSR: Hello Mr. Hustler, how can I help you?
You: Am I eligible to add an additional line?
CSR: One minute, oh yes of course.
You: I have an old phone ready and I would like to add a line with the plan code FF1124C
or another option: You: Currently, I have the Sprint SERO $30 plan 500 minutes plan. I have another phone number (or I would like to add another number) that I want to have the exact SERO plan for $30 with 500 minutes.
CSR: The SERO F & F 500 plan?
You: I just want another line with the exact same plan.
CSR: I can do that right now for you.
You: Thanks. Could you repeat my new plan again?
CSR: ……..
*Do not let them transfer you to tele sales. Tele sales cannot help you.

**Make sure you have an old phone ready to be activated right away.

***You’ll be eligible for the $150 upgrade with this new line. You can do this upgrade the next day.

Again, be polite and be persistent. You might want to call during daytime because people have reported more success than night time. Again, you might have to do this 3x, 5x, or 10x until you find someone that can do this for you. They might even ask for a Sprint referral email. Google sprint email or just use this one russ.s.mcguire(at)sprint.com
Old 06-21-2011, 12:41 AM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

jk implies "just kidding"
after 4 years on these forums im sure i know what a TOL is.
i was poking fun at deserpentors seemingly simple questions.
also, it seems sprint may have discontinued TOL for sero plans. recent (i mean this week, not last year) reports have been that sprint fraud dept. has been following up on tols and giving the choice of moving to a different plan, canceling with 0 etf or just closing the account with out prior notice.
these plans are about dead unless youve had it for a while or are the original grandfathered-in account.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion