PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 07:35 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Up to 27% discount on your current sprint bill

it takes time, be patient soldier . even after you're approved, it still doesn't show up on your bill for 2-3 billing cycles.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:59 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: evo
Carrier: sprint

LFred is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

ok, thanks. trying to keep the faith. : -)
Old 11-09-2010, 09:23 PM
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha
Pocket PC: iPhone 5... Y Que?
Carrier: Esprin'

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

It took me 2 billing cycles.
Faith is good for upto 3 billing cycles... Then you take things into your own hands and start the phone calls.
p.
Old 11-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: evo

LFred is a n00b

Just git email.....approved. xD

Last edited by LFred; 11-10-2010 at 09:00 AM. Reason: update
Old 11-11-2010, 02:29 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10
Carrier: Sprint

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

the more the merrier @ LFred
Old 11-13-2010, 02:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

saibot is keeping up the good worksaibot is keeping up the good work

Wow, this is still working? Amazing!
Old 11-13-2010, 04:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Tre 700wx

kaotek is a n00b

i get my 27% from working for Wells Fargo
Old 11-14-2010, 11:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LFred View Post
Just git email.....approved. xD
howed you do it? i never recieved a respose emial and did this like two weeks ago
Old 11-15-2010, 09:34 PM
The Dyslexic VIP
Pocket PC: (3)TPs (1)TP2 (1) Optimus S (1) Dell Mini 10

boredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the communityboredandtattooed is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to boredandtattooed Send a message via MSN to boredandtattooed Send a message via Yahoo to boredandtattooed Send a message via Skype™ to boredandtattooed

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidleyJ329 View Post
howed you do it? i never recieved a respose emial and did this like two weeks ago
the response email comes to the aim.com email addy you shouldve made and gave them as the employer email...
===================

So im thinking.... My 27% off discount that ive been receiving almost since this thread began well over a year ago, is set up as Citigroup... From time to time I get emails with the Citigroup employee offers, I never use them.. however they do come to my normal email address on file with sprint, not my false email setup for the discount.. so using a miscrosoft email account that one cant check, shouldnt be an issue

With WP7, MS seems to be giving employees FREE devices, or well discounted with free accessories... If you check Sprints list of companies, MS is on the list with a 20% discount.. Im willing to bet if you try to set this up as a MS employee, you'll get whatever emails Sprint is going to send the MS employees when they release the discount/pre-sale offers...

The problem may lie in the email address... getting @microsoft.com email address may be diffcult.. although, it may not be neccessary.. **problem solved!!! I love google..**

Quote:
One of my friend show me how to register a @microsoft.com email account. He able to register one but then he do not really sure how to check his email lol
For those who are interested in getting a @microsoft.com email, here is the tricks:-
» Go to http://get.live.com/getlive/overview and click on Signup button
» Copy the code below and paste at the URL bar
javascript: var p = ‘microsoft.’;var ds = new Array(‘com’, ‘cn’, ‘fr’, ‘it’, ‘nl’);for (var i = 0; i < ds.length; i ++){document.getElementById('idomain').options[i] = new Option(p + ds, p + ds)}alert('domains added');
» You will notice the email address changed from @hotmail.com to @microsoft.com
» Just continue your registration and you will get a @microsoft.com email address.
I enjoy my 27% discount, but if someone wants to try and wants to settle with the 20% MS discount and try this to see if they get the WP7 offers from Sprint when they come, heres the steps Id take:

1. create a @microsoft.com email address as shown above..
2. Use Microsoft for Employer and the newly created @microsoft.com Email Address for Emp Email Adress
3. use Your Real Email Address for the Personal Email.. must be on file with Sprint
4. Submit!!!

Now the source where I found this, How to register a free @microsoft.com email account? - Techie Corner , says that his friend who showed him found no way to check the email... so youd have to submit it, and just wait for your next bill or two(normally only takes one) to see if the discount has taken effect or not.. so its kind of a blind shot... but worth a shot if someone wants to try..

**Possible Troubleshooting**
where do MS employees log in to check their email??? here possibly?? https://home.microsoftonline.com/login.aspx just a shot at being able to see early if the discount went through..

[i][i]the javascript code trick no longer works
Can always try an @aim, @live, @gmail email addys to see if those work as well..

This very well may not work, though it very well might... afterall, we already ahve companies were faking this for, why not MS? LOL

Last edited by boredandtattooed; 11-15-2010 at 09:38 PM.
Old 11-16-2010, 05:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: blackberry

kcufdb8 is a n00b

Hello Everyone, I am new to this forum. I stumbled across this forum while searching google regarding sprint and the cox enterprise discount.

This is the situation I am and I would appreciate any feedback/input anyone has to say.

First of all I have followed the steps in the slickdeals forum and made an "@aim" email and submitted a request for company discount and was accepted. during this time i was not a member of sprint yet. so the day after i received confirmation that i was accepted "opt-in" i signed up through the phone with sprint. I chose family plan which included unlimited everything but 1500 minutes. I opened up 4 lines which were 2 4g epics, 1 transform, and a intercept. While I was speaking to the CSR she was able to add the employee discount and everything went well so far. after that I received a call from a different department from sprint wanting me to verify and confirm my company affiliation with "Time Warner". Supposodly after I was chatting on live support they told me Cox Enterprise is now Time Warner. basically this forced me to cancel my order due not being able to provide enough proof/evidence with Cox or Time Warner. I just signed up again online instead of the phone and will be submitting another request for Cox Enterprise. Should I use the same @aim email address or Submit another one using a different @aim.com also I figure I should have addressed the employee discount after I activated my phones via live chat support.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion