PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2009, 12:28 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep99accordv6 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Verizon At&t empoyees

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDiesel07 View Post
Interesting... Would this upset your employers if they realized what you, as members of this site, engage in?
When I worked for a Sprint corporate repair center even my manger knew that I frequented XDA and PPCGeeks. Even my hiring manager was okay with it and they always sent me PPC customers since I knew alot of PPCs

I <3 Android
Old 09-22-2009, 01:20 PM
Big MVP Diesel
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO 2

BigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation levelBigDiesel07 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to BigDiesel07 Send a message via Skype™ to BigDiesel07

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99accordv6 View Post
When I worked for a Sprint corporate repair center even my manger knew that I frequented XDA and PPCGeeks. Even my hiring manager was okay with it and they always sent me PPC customers since I knew alot of PPCs
Awesome! I wonder if Dan Hesse has an account.. lol
Old 10-07-2009, 02:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP with Twisted Access 1.5
Carrier: Alltel but not for long

hessien is keeping up the good workhessien is keeping up the good work

Any alltel reps in the house?
Old 10-21-2009, 04:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Blackberry Tour
Carrier: sprint

facemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfacemob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to facemob

i have a question for the sprint reps
i want to add another line on my account. i tried to goto the store today and do it. but i was told that i would have to wait 18 months (december of 09) because i have a "hot line" is there any way to get around this?

Old 07-28-2010, 06:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Boost Mobile

Boominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on repBoominsvx is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to Boominsvx

Not looking to bring up an old thread but I think this would be one of the best places to ask so I'm going to. Years ago I had Nextel service totaling maybe a five year span. One winter I lost my job and all my toys, ended up in the broke house and let the phone lapse. The bill was close to 500 bucks, so I went and picked up a boost chip and a new but well used I930. It was so great and easy and cheap that I just let nextel slide. Then the merge with sprint happened which brings us a little more current. I recently got my hands on a tp2 for my wifey. I liked it so much that I called up sprint with intent to pay the bill. The rep on the phone took down all of my info and banking numbers, and told me the payment would be coming out via electronic check within two days. She then faxed me all the info and agreement papers and I hung up. About 1 very busy month later, I thought to myself after an ATM run "wow, I guess I busted my butt at work these past two weeks casue that is a nice paycheck". Well, turns out they never took the money. I know I owed it, so thats not the point. I still do. In my new found riches I elected to NOT call and re-initiate the payment, but rather use the money for something a little more important at the time.

Now these days: I went ahead a bought a craigslist tp2, though she's not looking to great these days. Last night I left it on the trunk and after a walk this morning, I remembered why I had insurance on my phones. This is something boost will not care about. In short, What kind of time frame am I looking at from paying the old bill and getting a new evo and sprint service activated? My current balance on the sprint website shows $468. I would imagine there would be a hefty fee for opening a new line after 3 or 4 years of non-payment. What would the maximum be? Will sprint actually turn me back on... ever? I love the $50 a month at a gas station when I fuel up to keep my phone on, but what does it matter if I have to buy a $350 dollar phone every 6 months? Any insight would be great because I haven't had much lately myself.

Old 07-28-2010, 07:13 PM
lt cmdr of a garbage scow
Pocket PC: epic 4g
Carrier: sprint

austin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsaustin420 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)

i cant believe they are even still stressing you. i had an old voicestream account, they were bought out by tmobile, so i had tmo for a short summer. i ended up defaulting on a 600 dollar bill. it never showed up on my credit, but flash forward 8 years later, when i went to get financing on a house, my name mustve gotten the dust knocked off of it, cuz i started getting tmobile bills for the old 646 dollars i owed them. i ended up calling an settled for 100 bucks. keep in mind i wasnt starting a new account with them, but they were more than willing to settle. not even for half! thgey took 100 bucks to settle. try to just call and offer them something and mention you want new service. youd be surprised what a rep can do trying to make that commision.

Old 07-29-2010, 02:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

For starters, thanks so much all of you Sprint reps for all your questions answered etc. This is why I love Sprint. Now onto my question.

I got an EVO on launch day, wife loved it so much recently I added a line to get her one, since recently I had gotten her a Hero and contract wasn't up. I was told that I needed to wait 30 days before switching the phone over to her line in order to get the rebate? I am not cancelling the other line I am just wanting to put the phone on her number. And I will take her old phone or one of my old phones and put on the new line. Will I not get the rebate even if the new line is still active just has a different phone? It is almost 30 days but I was pretty late on sending the rebate off so no doubt it won't get processed for a bit. Was just curious since right now I am paying for call forwarding to have her number transfer to the new line and she still has to check her old phone for sms.

Thanks for any answers.
Old 07-30-2010, 08:25 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

DogMom is a n00b

Question for Sprint reps...

I have an HTC Touch Pro 2 that is an endless reboot loop. It will load the HTC splash screen, the Sprint splash screen, and it will begin to load Windows and then shuts off after about 5 seconds and go through the process all over again. I am able to get into bootloader mode and have tried flashing the latest ROM from the HTC website, but the reboot loop continues. Any suggestions?

Thank you!
Old 08-07-2010, 07:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G LTE
Carrier: Sprint PCS

jamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularjamio88 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to jamio88 Send a message via Yahoo to jamio88

I work for at&t. If anyone has any questions or anything feel free to ask away. I will browse over this thread in a minute or two (or whenever I have free time), and see what questions have been asked and answer what I (legally) can.

Also just for some extra 411:

Call Center Base: Ohio (Northeast)
Region I service: Western United States
My Title: Custom Service Executive & Sales Representative
Kernel: #Mean-v0.5.1728

Last edited by jamio88; 08-07-2010 at 08:00 PM.
Old 08-10-2010, 03:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

thablackknight is a n00b

i have a question for sprint reps. i did an advanced exchange on my tp2 from the online website before it was shutdown because i was having screen issues and keyboard problems and the reps in store did not fix. when i looked at my plan after getting the phone it showed sprint renewed my contract for an additional 2yrs without my consenting or signing anything. they basically screwed me out of getting my upgrade 2yr upgrade which i was due for in about 5 month from that period. is there anything i can do to get my upgrade status reinstated or am i just up the creek w/o a paddle.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion