PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint Verizon At&t empoyees

I started this thread because calling customer service can be a huge hassle at best and its frustrating when you get 3 different answeres on three different calls. So if we have employees of the respective carriers on ppcgeeks identify themselves, then maybe you can verify your answeres from customer care with us. Or if you have a quick question we can help get you a reliable answer or point you in the right direction. Indirect reps welcome are welcome too.

ALSO ON THE OFF CHANCE ANY HTC EMPLOYEES WELCOME TOO

disclamer: I am not a customer service representative. You alone are responsible for any charges you may incure be it teathering or anything else

I'll be first

racemepls: sprint
crashjack: sprint
dustinroberts1703: sprint
chappy: sprint
Dan042106 : Sprint Sales Manager
Palooz: sprint
Major_Nate : sprint
00gt1 : sprint pittsburgh
entropism : sprint jersey shore

Ca2l3vin : verizon/use pm

Last edited by racemepls; 04-20-2009 at 05:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 7 times.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:46 PM
Account Disabled
Pocket PC: HTC Shooter/Schubert 32GB
Carrier: T-Mobile

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Re: Sprint Verizon At&t empoyees

hey race i'm having a problem with my wifes' instinct and don't want to dance with assurion. what's the next step?
Old 03-08-2009, 01:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

racemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuffracemepls knows their stuff

your best bet always is to take it to a repair center first so you dont have to pay a copay. A lot of times they can fix it and if not they'll do a advanced warranty exchange with no copay.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:56 PM
Account Disabled

Dr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation levelDr.8820 can't get a higher reputation level

i was at the sprint store yesterday for 2 hours and again this morning for an hour. it will not ring on her end and the call quality is very choppy. the tech says it passes whatever test they put it thru but i know this phone is broken and the tech washed his hands of it and then started talking trash to his co-workers right in front of me.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:02 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Did you try speaking with a manager? Not only now did they not resolve your issue but now they made it personal.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr8820 View Post
i was at the sprint store yesterday for 2 hours and again this morning for an hour. it will not ring on her end and the call quality is very choppy. the tech says it passes whatever test they put it thru but i know this phone is broken and the tech washed his hands of it and then started talking trash to his co-workers right in front of me.
check your pm
Old 03-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Account Disabled

what really annoyed me was when i told the tech that it's a 20 minute drive to the store and didn't want to keep doing this and he did his thing. i called *2 and after telling them all about it and saying that i didn't want to dance with assurion that the lady would rather me cancel the contracts at $400 for the instinct and pro lines than send out an $80 replacement.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:13 PM
Account Disabled

got your pm..thanks alot! i will be calling them and this is what ppcgeeks is all about!
Old 03-08-2009, 02:13 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

follow the steps in my pm and i guarentee it will work. those calls are very closely monitored. It might take 1 or two tries but i promise it will work.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:15 PM
Account Disabled

10-4 good buddy!

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion