PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2011, 12:07 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint Service: Hybrid Phones

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECHKA View Post
That's right CHIEF!!! That's what you get for leaving.
LOL! i didn't leave. im in lurking mode to check how much of a bad boy you're being...lol..j/k. nah, i check in at least once a day, but has not really posted much. work's been riding me good for the past couple of months, so i have not been able to spend as much time here while in the office. no time at home since im on homework when i get home from work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Coffee View Post
Mojary, i am not sure why? i had a BB with Simply everything + 39.99 add on....i then swapped to the TP2 and changed to unlimited data with 400 minutes talk time for 69.99 + the 39.99 add on after Christmas....

i have been a sprint customer for like 10 years, maybe that's why, i really don't know.

i had no idea they discontinued any plans as i really don't ever have an issue when i call sprint to get anything switched up/resolved. they are always pretty helpful, which is odd because i dont normally expect good customer service like that from such a large company.

edit: i dont like winmo is the main reason i want to switch phones... i really wish the evo slide was a world (gsm + cdma) but its not, so i need to look at other avenues. i like the touch screen/full qwerty, my preference, but there arent too many out there that meet that demand....
ok now i get understand. you've had it on your plan before it was discontinued. and when you switched plan, all your add-ons was transferred to the new plan. if you already had it on your plan, you get to keep it. but if you cancel that add-on, you won't be able to get it anymore. so make sure if you change your plan in the future, to always tell sprint that you want this add-on (or all if you have more add-ons) to be transferred to the new plan. they usually transfer the add-ons to the new plan, but some sprint reps aren't that much smarter than a piece of lint.

but yeah...just pop in your sprint sim in any unlocked phone and you should be all good to go!

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 03-31-2011 at 12:12 PM.

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion