PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2010, 03:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: What a BLOW to sprint from Big Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
Ive got a one word answer for the OP:

SERO!!!!!!!

I pay less for my entire SERO than VZW customers do just for their data plan..

Just poking....
Yeah lol my buddy pays only for the data plan on his phone and my SERO line is still cheaper.

It seems that VZW has employed an aggressive strategy as of late. I was surprised to see Sprint lose NFL Mobile, even though this thing sucks on WM compared to Android.
Old 09-22-2010, 10:28 AM
Awesomenss :)
Pocket PC: Google Hammerhead
Carrier: T-Mobile

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
Some carriers have to do slick marketing like buy one get one free, really are they out of pocket anything when they tag you with your monthly subscription prices or any other hidden fee stuff they have like over-the-limit of unlimited service?

I don't see this as a hit against Sprint or any other carrier, because let's face it, it doesn't matter what kind of phones you offer, a person is going to go to where they think they get the best service... yeah okay, I'm not including iPhone and AT&T in that statement! HA HA
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I got me three of those..
maybe but you pay the price of not being able to use an Android phone, but a WM phone with vastly inferior specs.
Old 09-22-2010, 11:19 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO3D
Carrier: SERO-P

lafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stufflafester knows their stuff

only for another week
Old 09-22-2010, 11:27 PM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by lafester View Post
only for another week
W00T!!!! Can't wait

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion