View Single Post
Old 09-22-2010, 10:28 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: What a BLOW to sprint from Big Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephant007 View Post
Some carriers have to do slick marketing like buy one get one free, really are they out of pocket anything when they tag you with your monthly subscription prices or any other hidden fee stuff they have like over-the-limit of unlimited service?

I don't see this as a hit against Sprint or any other carrier, because let's face it, it doesn't matter what kind of phones you offer, a person is going to go to where they think they get the best service... yeah okay, I'm not including iPhone and AT&T in that statement! HA HA
Quote:
Originally Posted by hypeo View Post
I got me three of those..
maybe but you pay the price of not being able to use an Android phone, but a WM phone with vastly inferior specs.