PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2010, 07:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint/Nextel

ink718 is keeping up the good workink718 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to ink718
Re: SERO Premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by weefa View Post
I activated my EVO without hassle today. It will cost me an extra $240 a year to use it, but I can't really complain because the plan is much cheaper than the regular plans they offer.
If I were you, I would call them back right now and tell them that you want to downgrade to the 500 minute SERO Premium plan instead of the 1250 minute SERO Premium plan. You will save more.

Don't forget to say thanx! ;]
Old 10-01-2010, 08:44 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

JokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuffJokeZony0u knows their stuff

My Epic won't get here till Thursday- didn't know that Telesales didn't do 2nd day shipping...bummer
Old 10-01-2010, 08:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint/Nextel

ink718 is keeping up the good workink718 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to ink718

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokeZony0u View Post
My Epic won't get here till Thursday- didn't know that Telesales didn't do 2nd day shipping...bummer
Of course they do. They also do expedite shipping for next day. You just have to ask them for it and perhaps pay extra.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

JimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularJimSmith94 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
I would like to know if anyone lost their discounts as well. If I just went to SERO premium I would loose my discount and the new plan would cost me $22 instead of $10 extra per month.
You're eventually going to lose your discount anyway. I had a 20% discount through my employer since 2001, which carried over when I switched to SERO a few years ago.

A couple months ago, the discount disappeared. When I called to ask about it, they said they are auditing all accounts and removing double discounts. (They consider SERO a discount by itself.) The lady said she was sorry, but to consider myself lucky that I got away with the discount for so long.
Old 10-01-2010, 10:53 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

thrasher086 is a n00b

Finally after all the issues I was able to switch over from a F & F 500 to a Sero Premium 500. The rep knew everything! He also let me know I will be losing my 25% discount. For everyone who is afraid to pull the plug due to this, well I have bad news.....

He let me know that Sprint began auditing every account to make sure there errors are fixed just like the person above me posted. Accounts like these were not suppose to have discounts and said all these accounts will be fixed by the end of the year. It did not seem like he was making this up for me to switch since what is it to him if I do or not.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:44 AM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimSmith94 View Post
You're eventually going to lose your discount anyway. I had a 20% discount through my employer since 2001, which carried over when I switched to SERO a few years ago.

A couple months ago, the discount disappeared. When I called to ask about it, they said they are auditing all accounts and removing double discounts. (They consider SERO a discount by itself.) The lady said she was sorry, but to consider myself lucky that I got away with the discount for so long.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrasher086 View Post
Finally after all the issues I was able to switch over from a F & F 500 to a Sero Premium 500. The rep knew everything! He also let me know I will be losing my 25% discount. For everyone who is afraid to pull the plug due to this, well I have bad news.....

He let me know that Sprint began auditing every account to make sure there errors are fixed just like the person above me posted. Accounts like these were not suppose to have discounts and said all these accounts will be fixed by the end of the year. It did not seem like he was making this up for me to switch since what is it to him if I do or not.

BAH!!! That sucks! I think I will just hang on to my TP2 until they pull the plug on my discount. Then I might think about getting a Premium. Im gonna hold on to this cheap plan for as long as I can

Yup, Thats the actual speeds I get from my 1U production server
If my posts have been helpful in any way, please click the "Thanks" button --------------------------------> ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

Last edited by gadgetfreak; 10-02-2010 at 06:37 AM. Reason: MOD Edit - Language
Old 10-02-2010, 02:20 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Geez the language coming from you potty mouth is shocking lol
Old 10-02-2010, 02:30 AM
Linux Administrator
Pocket PC: HTC Evo -- Rooted
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premium

BooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuffBooDaddy knows their stuff

LMAO! I was surprised that it didnt get censored by the forum software... heh.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:38 AM
The Inspector Mod
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

gadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the communitygadgetfreak is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by BooDaddy View Post
LMAO! I was surprised that it didnt get censored by the forum software... heh.

The filter missed it. I didn't.

WM 6.5 Taskbars | GadgetROM for Touch Diamond

Donations are always strictly voluntary and completely appreciated. Thank you!
Old 10-02-2010, 09:44 AM
truth mirror
Pocket PC: N Deuce

w7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuffw7excursion knows their stuff

Oh snap! lol I was just joking

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion

Tags
sero