PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 10:40 AM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty
Re: This is B.S. I'm so mad

bestbuy.com has white ones in stock.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:45 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
I went to a local corporate store and they told me they were outta stock.

I was laughing while they told me this watching a lady in front of me taking hers outta her Sprint bag asking a few questions about her new EVO.

Side Note; This is the same Store that had their demos stolen.

The manager took my phone to have it checked by his techs. He came back and tells me that none of the ones they had the same defect as mine (lol none in stock?)..

I just let it slide, didn't let it get to me.. Nothing I could really do or say, I was 3 days past my 30 day return and at their mercy.. I do understand that they would prefer to do a new activation or upgrade before using up their very limited stock on a replacement.

In your case though I would not have asked or answered anything else and just told her that you are on your way. Since she called you, and you confirm you're on your way to them, then complete your deal. In her face after having called you and made you go there, I highly doubt she would tell you they couldn't.

-CC
I understand not wanting to use up stock but when they specifically order one for you and then make up some story as to why they can't give it to you is just like the OP said BS.

Droidrox39
Old 07-13-2010, 10:48 AM
sike770

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

I feel your pain Try619 I sold my TP2 to get the money for my EVO for my upgrade not knowing what id be goin through the next MONTH to get my EVO.I had every sprint store in my area on lock down makin regular calls to all of them every other day or so.1 week into my journey and startin to get anxious I made a call to a store and found out they had 3 of them it was 1 of them kiosk at the mall I hurried down there they put the EVO in my greedy little hands then sadly I had to give it back to him I didnt have the money for it at the time and was thinking they would bill my like the corporate store always does but they wanted all money up front. I too am a 7 yr sprint customer was pissed had to walk away.I continued to make my daily calls for three more weeks all the wile sitting on several waiting list and I finaly got my like 3 days ago.All I have to say is be patient man I know its hard to do but you will get yours best of luck man.
Old 07-13-2010, 10:58 AM
The EVO Guru
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

brownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on repbrownhornet is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)

That sucks... but I kinda saw this coming from the beginning thats why I pre-ordered.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:01 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: LG v10
Carrier: T-mobile

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
I understand not wanting to use up stock but when they specifically order one for you and then make up some story as to why they can't give it to you is just like the OP said BS.
Yeap 100% agree.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

SunnyGeek is just getting started

I have heard of instances like this. It was time for my upgrade and I pre-ordered so it wasn't an issue.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

SunnyGeek is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by thacounty View Post
bestbuy.com has white ones in stock.
And they're kind of cool looking. The back is shiny so I'm not sure if I like that part of it.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

rdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrdcrds is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Check on sprintusers.com a guy who runs a store in ARZ says he has plenty of them and posted his phone number to his store and he will sell them that way.

When i say store i mean a large sprint store.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:49 AM
White Monster > Red Bull
Pocket PC: Clean S4 - Development stopped - xposed mod
Carrier: AT&T

thacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPthacounty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to thacounty Send a message via MSN to thacounty Send a message via Skype™ to thacounty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyGeek View Post
And they're kind of cool looking. The back is shiny so I'm not sure if I like that part of it.
I have been contemplating switching because we have one but I haven't made up my mind yet. I do like it but it should all be white if any of it is.
Old 07-13-2010, 11:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint Ofcourse

tech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good worktech is keeping up the good work

well ive been with sprint for 8 years and ever since i got evo they took off my sprint premier benefits i was so pist off thats y im switching to tmobile in december

Sprint Overdrive Pro 4G

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion