View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 10:45 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: This is B.S. I'm so mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by clockcycle View Post
I went to a local corporate store and they told me they were outta stock.

I was laughing while they told me this watching a lady in front of me taking hers outta her Sprint bag asking a few questions about her new EVO.

Side Note; This is the same Store that had their demos stolen.

The manager took my phone to have it checked by his techs. He came back and tells me that none of the ones they had the same defect as mine (lol none in stock?)..

I just let it slide, didn't let it get to me.. Nothing I could really do or say, I was 3 days past my 30 day return and at their mercy.. I do understand that they would prefer to do a new activation or upgrade before using up their very limited stock on a replacement.

In your case though I would not have asked or answered anything else and just told her that you are on your way. Since she called you, and you confirm you're on your way to them, then complete your deal. In her face after having called you and made you go there, I highly doubt she would tell you they couldn't.

-CC
I understand not wanting to use up stock but when they specifically order one for you and then make up some story as to why they can't give it to you is just like the OP said BS.

Droidrox39