PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-08-2010, 03:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Donatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDonatom3 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Donatom3 Send a message via MSN to Donatom3 Send a message via Yahoo to Donatom3
Re: HTC EVO & $69.99/mo - 500 min EPRP Sprint Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
word is like 200k units have been sold. nuts
I've heard stories of 200k-600k. They said it was 3times the amount of Pres and Instincts sold at launch.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

iceturkee is just getting started

Quote:
word is like 200k units have been sold. nuts

i read online monday, it was 320,000 just on friday with 200,000 of those were upgrades!
Old 06-08-2010, 03:07 PM
Knowledge Is True Opinion
Pocket PC: iPhone 4S
Carrier: Vzw

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla

Moved to Carrier Discussion...Thanks for the info
Old 06-08-2010, 03:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

chris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the communitychris1683 is a trusted member of the community

I called Sprint to find out some info on the plan and it turns out that they do not offer any government discount on the Everything Plus Plans. If you decide to go for the plan it is also for new lines of service only or to add a line (as shown in the promotion fine print) so be aware that they cannot swap over your plan to this one if you are an existing customer. Thanks for the great info though!
Old 06-08-2010, 03:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo Rooted Stock ROM

sanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsanjsrik is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
i doubt he got all the info regarding hotspot pricing etc from a 2 year old article. its just for people who know.

The Russ.S.McGuire@sprint.com and 383 are exactly FROM this article as this was the guy who was interviewed. I guess I'm one of those "in the know" as I found this article about a year ago and bookmarked it for just such an occasion. Funny, Sprint never got rid of this loophole.

From the article from two years ago (last paragraph):

I want to get the Sprint Everything Plus plan now but I do not know a Sprint Employee, how do I sign up?
If you want to sign up today thank Russ McGuire, Vice President of strategy for Sprint, who revealed his email address along with the last 3 digits of his employee ID number: Russ.S.McGuire@Sprint.com and employee number of 383.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:58 PM
GTX Team Member
Pocket PC: Epic! (Evo and TP2 on standby)

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
I called Sprint to find out some info on the plan and it turns out that they do not offer any government discount on the Everything Plus Plans. If you decide to go for the plan it is also for new lines of service only or to add a line (as shown in the promotion fine print) so be aware that they cannot swap over your plan to this one if you are an existing customer. Thanks for the great info though!
This is correct. They don't offer any % discounts for this plan (or they're not supposed to because I have 20% off this plan and was told don't be surprised if they caught it and removed it).

So, for those who are eligible for 15% or higher, it's cheaper to go with the ED $69.99 (+$10 for premium data) and get your discount than it is to have the employee referral plan...and you also get the premier customer benefits. I'll be switching to that if/when they find out about my discount...
Old 06-08-2010, 05:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjsrik View Post
The Russ.S.McGuire@sprint.com and 383 are exactly FROM this article as this was the guy who was interviewed. I guess I'm one of those "in the know" as I found this article about a year ago and bookmarked it for just such an occasion. Funny, Sprint never got rid of this loophole.

I want to get the Sprint Everything Plus plan now but I do not know a Sprint Employee, how do I sign up?
If you want to sign up today thank Russ McGuire, Vice President of strategy for Sprint, who revealed his email address along with the last 3 digits of his employee ID number: Russ.S.McGuire@Sprint.com and employee number of 383.
its on a ton of other sites too, hofo wiki etc... for what its worth
Old 06-11-2010, 03:59 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjsrik View Post

why would you think it was a loophole? didnt you read the part about this executive being THE VP FOR STRATEGY? surely his title means something and has correllation with what he did with his info.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 08-04-2010, 12:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC PPC 6700 (Apache), HTC Touch Pro 2 (Rhodium)
Carrier: Sprint - Sero Plan

Madrilenyo93 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiChora View Post

Under the EPRP plan the mobile hotspot is only $20, while normal price is $30. That is pretty good
Actually, that would be way more than "pretty good"! Pretty good is this great savings of 10$/month + 50 more minutes, in fact, I just switched my simply everything 450 to the EPRP 500 (thanks to your posting, and I "thanked" you).

But, there is no 20$ hotspot available, only 30$. I insisted to the rep, and he insisted back, there is no discounted hotspot.
Old 09-06-2010, 07:06 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PrO 2

geomatiq310 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to geomatiq310 Send a message via Yahoo to geomatiq310

i just bout the phone yesterday any knows if i could still change it to this plan?????

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion