View Single Post
Old 06-11-2010, 03:59 PM
Mojary
PPCG's Travelling Nomad

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC EVO & $69.99/mo - 500 min EPRP Sprint Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjsrik View Post
The Russ.S.McGuire@sprint.com and 383 are exactly FROM this article as this was the guy who was interviewed. I guess I'm one of those "in the know" as I found this article about a year ago and bookmarked it for just such an occasion. Funny, Sprint never got rid of this loophole.

From the article from two years ago (last paragraph):

I want to get the Sprint Everything Plus plan now but I do not know a Sprint Employee, how do I sign up?
If you want to sign up today thank Russ McGuire, Vice President of strategy for Sprint, who revealed his email address along with the last 3 digits of his employee ID number: Russ.S.McGuire@Sprint.com and employee number of 383.
why would you think it was a loophole? didnt you read the part about this executive being THE VP FOR STRATEGY? surely his title means something and has correllation with what he did with his info.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!