View Single Post
Old 06-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Scientific
GTX Team Member

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC EVO & $69.99/mo - 500 min EPRP Sprint Plan

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris1683 View Post
I called Sprint to find out some info on the plan and it turns out that they do not offer any government discount on the Everything Plus Plans. If you decide to go for the plan it is also for new lines of service only or to add a line (as shown in the promotion fine print) so be aware that they cannot swap over your plan to this one if you are an existing customer. Thanks for the great info though!
This is correct. They don't offer any % discounts for this plan (or they're not supposed to because I have 20% off this plan and was told don't be surprised if they caught it and removed it).

So, for those who are eligible for 15% or higher, it's cheaper to go with the ED $69.99 (+$10 for premium data) and get your discount than it is to have the employee referral plan...and you also get the premier customer benefits. I'll be switching to that if/when they find out about my discount...