PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2010, 11:55 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

mpucillo79 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Whats coming from Sprint?

I have been also been waiting for news of new phone to sprint... I love my TP2 but always looking to upgrade! Any word anyone?
Old 01-22-2010, 11:57 AM
Bay Area Boss
Pocket PC: Nexus One
Carrier: T-Mobile

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim

this thread doesnt sound like its going to end well but i will contribute. sprint does have the supersonic coming and that has the same specs as the hd2 but its android. 4.3" inch screen, snapdragon, and capacitve screen. too bad im a winmo fan, otherwise i wouldnt have to switch to tmobile to get the hd2.its also wimax capable.
Google is the next skynet

Last edited by p-slim; 01-22-2010 at 12:00 PM.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to iknight8

yeah TP2 is awesome but i can always use a bigger screen... not greedy but wud b nice!

maybe the CALM BEFORE THE STORM? hahahahahaha

NIKKKG always starting this kind of thread.. wonder WHY! lol

HTC TouchPro2 > HTC Evo > Samsung Fascinate > HTC ThunderBolt
Old 01-22-2010, 12:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note
Carrier: ATT
Threadstarter

NIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regularNIKKG is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by iknight8 View Post
yeah TP2 is awesome but i can always use a bigger screen... not greedy but wud b nice!

maybe the CALM BEFORE THE STORM? hahahahahaha

NIKKKG always starting this kind of thread.. wonder WHY! lol
I've posted in the android forums and carrier forums too, its just this is the forum I usually look at since I have a TP2.

I don't know, lately I've been getting bored with my TP2, maybe cause its really not as much different than my old TP1. Even with my TP1 I had WinMo 6.5 running Mighty. Its just like there hasn't been much progress in the TP2. Yeah I know its a bigger screen than the old tp, but thats about it really. I wanted to know whats new with Sprint because even with my Sero plan, I'll quit just because the phones are starting to suck.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint/Employee

c0011j is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by setox View Post
no its because we get paid on those surveys and also we are held to those surveys due to if we don't resolve those issues then we can get written up or fired but don't hold it against us its so sprint could get better on cx service.... if you really want to voice your opinion do the email one cause that goes to the person right under the director of the site you called.... take it from me cause i am a sprint retentions rep

No what? I work in advanced tech so I know all about those. 10 for 10 this month They have just started sending more out because you have to meet a certain % of passing surveys and some months you may get 1 or 2 and some 6-8. All they did was increase how many to give a better idea of who is resolving issues and who isn't.
Old 01-22-2010, 12:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

iknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good workiknight8 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to iknight8

that shows true loyalty to your phone!!! lol

well i am extremely happy with the TP2... of course a better one comes out ill def get my hand on it but for now TP2 is a great phone, with every feature i will need!!!
Old 01-22-2010, 12:41 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

To the OP, i have been tracking your threads. Start posting stuff in the correct section, im going to move this to Carrier discussion, seeing as its talking about Sprint and nothing to do with the Touch Pro 2.

you know we do have other sub-forums and my job isn't to walk 3 paces behind you to clean up your sloppy posting habits. Posting in the incorrect subforum because you feel the correct one doesn't get traffic is not a valid excuse.

Let's try to get into the habit of choosing the correct sub-forum for the thread topic please.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-22-2010, 02:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G/U301 USB Card

gprimr1 is becoming a great contributor

There's a WiMax candybar phone coming out, and the big thing right now is the 4g Overdrive wireless hotspot.
Old 01-24-2010, 04:20 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC 10!!!!!

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gprimr1 View Post
There's a WiMax candybar phone coming out, and the big thing right now is the 4g Overdrive wireless hotspot.
the supersonic? too bad it's Android.....face it, Sprint is in sad sad shape right now....I work w/ many that have been laid off.....I'm just glad I don't work for them anymore

Sprint missed the boat....
Old 01-25-2010, 11:34 AM
DaGreatOne
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (white)!

shaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuffshaun0207 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to shaun0207 Send a message via Yahoo to shaun0207 Send a message via Skype™ to shaun0207

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIKKG View Post
Nobody goes to carrier discussions.

I also want to know when they are going to release 6.5 for my TP2, I thought it was supposed to be Jan. 10. Thats my problem with Sprint, seems like they keeping everyone in the dark.

I read a week ago that Sprint was skipping 6.5 for the TP2. They are waiting on some other 6.XX update that is suppose to be coming before WM7

PPCGeeks > Off Topic Chatter > Carrier Discussion