PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-28-2010, 11:54 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday
Re: Anyone gotten Angry Birds Lite to work on TP2?

+1 I would love to know how Reefermattness got it working???

OFF TOPIC*
Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
the First Beta works fine on My Samsung Moment
Tried Beta 1 on my Moment and it does the same as my TP2, what ROM are you running?

Last edited by one80oneday; 09-28-2010 at 12:01 PM.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post

OFF TOPIC*

Tried Beta 1 on my Moment and it does the same as my TP2, what ROM are you running?
When did Reef say he got it working?

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-28-2010, 12:14 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

Sorry if you click on his name in my post it takes you to the update page where I assumed he tested Angry Birds with HW3D since it was in his release notes. I guess I shouldn't assume and he should test more lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by InvincibleLiving View Post
When did Reef say he got it working?
HARDWARE 3D WORKING!

posted Sep 26, 2010 3:20 PM by Matthew Gonzales Great job the devs do it again!!!

We now have HW3D working for the Rhodium and Topaz! Now you all can get your fix of Angry Birds! HAHA

I ran a few quick benchmarks.
Neocore Scores
Quadrant Scores

Not too shabby at all!! The OS runs much smoother now! I have repacked BLAZN FRX00B and Reference FRX01 with working 3D. You know the drill, head over to the Download page.
Old 09-28-2010, 12:19 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Sorry if you click on his name in my post it takes you to the update page where I assumed he tested Angry Birds with HW3D since it was in his release notes. I guess I shouldn't assume and he should test more lol

HARDWARE 3D WORKING!

posted Sep 26, 2010 3:20 PM by Matthew Gonzales Great job the devs do it again!!!

We now have HW3D working for the Rhodium and Topaz! Now you all can get your fix of Angry Birds! HAHA

I ran a few quick benchmarks.
Neocore Scores
Quadrant Scores

Not too shabby at all!! The OS runs much smoother now! I have repacked BLAZN FRX00B and Reference FRX01 with working 3D. You know the drill, head over to the Download page.
Gotcha, I can easily see how it sounded that way lol
Old 09-28-2010, 01:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

manekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuffmanekineko knows their stuff

He also said on XDA:

Quote:
They keep working on this, you are not the only one with this problem. Hopefully it will all get sorted soon, in the mean time you can now play angry birds. haha
He didn't reply to my question asking if he got it working though, so I'm guessing he just assumed it worked now.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

steveholtam is keeping up the good worksteveholtam is keeping up the good work

I think he was assuming it would work. But despite our Neocore scores, something is still not quite right with the graphics. Maybe someone will figure it out more in the near future. Maybe a combination of hardware and software rendering could be done?

But I have no freakin clue how any of this is done!
Old 09-28-2010, 04:46 PM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:

OFF TOPIC*

Ti-X 1.2.3 with MeatKernel 2.0.9. Most of the time it helps if you hold your finger on the screen as it loads, don't know why?
Old 09-28-2010, 09:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: alltel

modeuce is just getting started

Not to undermine what any of the developers here have done but if you install Neopeek's newest release found here [New Test-Release][CyanogenMod6][28-09-2010] | Neopeek - Network it will run angry birds =) Please don't flame me for recommending a different build. Only trying to help. Please thank me if I did =)

Last edited by modeuce; 09-28-2010 at 09:54 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-28-2010, 11:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

sorry fellas.. tried both and they dont install. Cant fix it if i cant even run it..

This is the actual error if you guys wanna google it

ERROR/Vold(128: Error opening devmapper (No such file or directory)
ERROR/Vold(128: ASEC device mapping failed (No such file or directory)
ERROR/PackageHelper(201: Failed to create secure container smdl2tmp1
ERROR/DefContainer(201: Failed to create container smdl2tmp1

Last edited by [ACL]; 09-29-2010 at 12:06 AM.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:16 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
sorry fellas.. tried both and they dont install. Cant fix it if i cant even run it..
Try this one. I just installed it, but it force closes even if I choose Wait.

Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2