PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2010, 09:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: none
Carrier: none
Threadstarter

nauticalx is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone gotten Angry Birds Lite to work on TP2?

Now that we hardware 3D working...who has gotten the game to work on TP2? Mine is still crashing on game start-up on the latest build with 3D!?!?!?
Old 09-26-2010, 09:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic, HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint - SERO Premium

Viper786 is keeping up the good workViper786 is keeping up the good work

Not working for me either. Doesn't boot, just takes me back to my home screen.

Old 09-26-2010, 11:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2!
Carrier: Jog PCS

steveoski is keeping up the good worksteveoski is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper786 View Post
Not working for me either. Doesn't boot, just takes me back to my home screen.
ditto.

does anyone know if this is as fast as it gets for the tp2. i get like 18.9 fps on neocore any chance to increase that or is this as good as it gets?
Old 09-28-2010, 01:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: Sprint

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoski View Post
ditto.

does anyone know if this is as fast as it gets for the tp2. i get like 18.9 fps on neocore any chance to increase that or is this as good as it gets?
Hmm.. actually yes. i think there is a little room for improvement. our code right now isnt 100 percent what it should be. So messing around with clock settings and possibly cleaning up the 3d portion might help.

in the mean time.. anyone can guide me to this angry birds thing? ill gladtly tell you why its not running if someone can just get me the app.

thanks fellas
Old 09-28-2010, 01:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

natemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIPnatemcnutty is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post
Hmm.. actually yes. i think there is a little room for improvement. our code right now isnt 100 percent what it should be. So messing around with clock settings and possibly cleaning up the 3d portion might help.

in the mean time.. anyone can guide me to this angry birds thing? ill gladtly tell you why its not running if someone can just get me the app.

thanks fellas
Angry Birds Lite Beta - Android app on AppBrain

I'm sure there is an APK somewhere, but I've only seen it on AppBrain.
Old 09-28-2010, 02:36 AM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Quote:
Originally Posted by natemcnutty View Post
Angry Birds Lite Beta - Android app on AppBrain

I'm sure there is an APK somewhere, but I've only seen it on AppBrain.
I'm posting from phone but there's a copy of the apk on xda... it was linked in the Blazin thread a fe days ago. I picked up my copy from appbrain though, and no workey lol

Sent from my MSM using Tapatalk

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 09-28-2010, 03:46 AM
VFW Member
Pocket PC: GNote2 Sprint SERO!
Carrier: Theodore Roosevelt CVN-71

gullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on repgullzway is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ACL] View Post

thanks fellas
There is a Beta1 Download com.rovio.angrybirds_lite.v1.3.5_lite.apk for free - FileSonic, fast and easy file sharing.

And they released a Beta2 supposedly to get it to work on more devices Angry Birds Beta 2.apk - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

However, the First Beta works fine on My Samsung Moment, the Second Beta DOES NOT work at all.

I can't get either to work on my Touch Pro2.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:20 AM
VIP Member

[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community[ACL] is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gullzway View Post
There is a Beta1 Download com.rovio.angrybirds_lite.v1.3.5_lite.apk for free - FileSonic, fast and easy file sharing.

And they released a Beta2 supposedly to get it to work on more devices Angry Birds Beta 2.apk - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download

However, the First Beta works fine on My Samsung Moment, the Second Beta DOES NOT work at all.

I can't get either to work on my Touch Pro2.
Doesn't even install.. runs on my galaxy s but that's 2.1. Does this game support froyo?
Old 09-28-2010, 09:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro 2!
Carrier: Jog PCS

steveoski is keeping up the good worksteveoski is keeping up the good work

The beta 2 has froyo support is that one you installed? Mine installs than when you launch it the screen goes black than just returns you to the home screen no force close message or anything
Old 09-28-2010, 11:39 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveoski View Post
The beta 2 has froyo support is that one you installed? Mine installs than when you launch it the screen goes black than just returns you to the home screen no force close message or anything
Ill try it tonight. But i already noticed issues with 2d acceleration which may be why its crapping out. Like i said before its no where near perfect but its something that ill look into

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2