PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2010, 05:59 PM
VIP MVP
Pocket PC: TP Dos/OG Epic/Touch
Carrier: Sprint

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/01] FRX02 Reference!

I was actually replying to other threads and looking at what rom to flash next

Thanks button was just hit

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2010, 06:56 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Re: [CAB] GSM&CDMA Project Android Port and Startup Utility [11/01] FRX02 Reference!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim8181 View Post
Apparently your answers were'nt worthy of proper "thanksing"...

I popped your button a few times in his behalf. =D>
Haha, thanks dude.

So this isn't an 'official' release, but those itching to try FRX03 before the official release drops, download here.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: sprint

slick78 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by arrrghhh View Post
Delete (move, rename) your data.img. Try again.

sorry, but i didnt understand this. do i delete (data. imag) or move it? if i rename it what do i rename it too? thanks but i just didn't understand what you were saying.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:42 PM
VIP MVP

masetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuffmasetas knows their stuff

i followed the link takes me to a download page but when i hit download it opens up a tab for download but it says Whitesmokerwritergeo5002_en.exe and its only 126kb in size did i hit the wrong download
Old 11-18-2010, 08:48 PM
Testing Extraordinaire
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (RHOD400)

arrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the communityarrrghhh is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by masetas View Post
i followed the link takes me to a download page but when i hit download it opens up a tab for download but it says Whitesmokerwritergeo5002_en.exe and its only 126kb in size did i hit the wrong download
You must've clicked on an advert... Click on the 'direct download' link next to multiupload.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick78 View Post
sorry, but i didnt understand this. do i delete (data. imag) or move it? if i rename it what do i rename it too? thanks but i just didn't understand what you were saying.
Just delete it...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-18-2010, 08:51 PM
VIP MVP

ok thanks let me try that now
Old 11-18-2010, 08:59 PM
N00b

slick78 is a n00b

i get it now but doing that i lose all my apps. how do i get all the apps that i had before i delete data.img
Old 11-18-2010, 10:18 PM
VIP MVP

arrrghh i downloaded that transfered it to my sd card when into file explorer on my device click on it but it tells me no program is associated with it. Do i have to be in android to then run it? if i do how do i access my sd card when in android?
Old 11-18-2010, 11:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: SGS III

fishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the communityfishingmedic is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick78 View Post
i get it now but doing that i lose all my apps. how do i get all the apps that i had before i delete data.img
If you haven't deleted the data.img yet, grab titanium backup from market and run it, backing up any apps you want. The you can reload your apps from there. I was having a ton of problems of late w/ force closes and I deleted my data.img and reloaded my apps from titanium no problem and the system runs smooth as all hell now.

And Masetas, I'm gonna assume you would just drag the system.ext2 into your andboot folder and replace the one in there, although I'm gonna wait for Arrrrghhhh to confirm.

Last edited by fishingmedic; 11-18-2010 at 11:16 PM.
Old 11-18-2010, 11:25 PM
N00b

slick78 is a n00b

i have titanium backup installed now, so all i have to do is download the app again after i delete the data.img then run the restore, if i understand you correct
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > Android On TP2

Tags
android os, tp2 android apps